Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: PV Baseball

I don't find myself agreeing with Unchained very often, but I think you hit the nail on the head this time dude. Lots of people on this forum, especially ones from a particular town, are so quick to jump up & rag on kids from Appy, Wise or JIB when they do something inappropriate but get all ****y when someone mentions their precious athletes doing something wrong. This kid should be kicked off for the remainder of the season. It really kills me that there are so many kids that think they do anything & get away with it, wonder why that is? Oh yeah, I remember, because they always have or because they've always had mommy & daddy to bail them out!
    Progress always involves risk. You can't steal second base with your foot on first.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

So, when does the youtube video of the "kid pi$$in' on the mound during the anthem" surface??? Isn't that the typical drama on here...

1)-so and so does one thing or another
    2)-folks on here fight like cats and dawgs over it for a week
    3)-it shows up on youtube
    4)-everyone feels a little stupid for blowing up something that was overblown to begin with, cuz they just saw it on youtube
    5)-everyone backs up a little from their earlier assessment of the situation
    6)-the issue falls between the cracks until the next overblown incident comes along
    7)-next incident comes along and prior incidents are dredged up again...
    8)-everyone agrees prior incident was overblown and tells the poster if they don't believe it, watch it on youtube

..or something like that..
    ...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Unchained View Post
    That's what urinals are for. Now were he stuck out in the woods...
    Ok....I just have one question.... if a PV baseball player take a P out in the woods......... does he make a sound?
    UNION HIGH SCHOOL BEARS - THE NEW ERA BEGINS

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

OK for one, Its a PV tradition that someone expose themself during the national anthem, yeah its pretty dumb but its nothing new, and nothing would have came of it but a kid form Pound happened to see it.

But comparing doing something stupid to fighting? Are you serious??

Shows how desperate you are to try and gang up on another school for doing something stupid.

Why is this such a big deal?? Nobody got hurt, its just a kid doing something silly. Act like adults, ADULTS. Condemn a kid for doing something stupid is stupid.
    Juvieniele detention for a stupid joke? Cmon JS, i know you better than that, its not that big a deal.

And C-dawg, you need to watch your mouth, I know the kids parents, they are great people and would never teach their kid something like this. You know his parents as well, and its ridiculous for you to even put something like that when you know **** well its not true.
    [IMG]http://i254.photobucket.com/albums/hh111/Vic_Fontaine/sig.jpg[/IMG]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Unchained View Post
    Silly? LOL. You guys are funny. Ya'll get on here talking about disrespect with the goalpost walk. What do you call this act? During the playing of our national anthem nonetheless. Priceless! Guess the kids from Kelly were "silly" too. The difference being that I was able to take the shades off and not make light/laugh at the JJK crew for their part in their problems. I expressed my disdain for the part of our blame,and for our admins for not dealing with it. If the PV ads are dealing with this,then kudos to them . The kid from PV did a stupid,bonehead thing. That's a part of being young,but you guys nailed our kids to the cross a few months ago,so you know I had to get in on this. "The kids from PV would never do this-yada yada" (remember this folks?). Well the kids from JJK may throw shoves,but they don't whizz on folks places during the national anthem. Again,hello pot:laffingassoff:
    If you want to believe someone doing something stupid, a joke gone bad, is the same as PHYSICAL ****ING VIOLENCE then you are completely lost.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Biggin View Post
    OK for one, Its a PV tradition that someone expose themself during the national anthem, yeah its pretty dumb but its nothing new, and nothing would have came of it but a kid form Pound happened to see it.
    Well, since it's a tradition, I guess that makes it ok then!

Is this a new, unwritten rule in baseball?

1. Don't cross the opposing pitcher's mound.
    2. Don't bunt to break up a no-hitter
    3. Expose yourself during the National Anthem

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

i didnt say it was okay, nor did I mention that he will in all likelyhood be suspended the rest of the season, which is appropriate I think

Inactive Member DieHardSportsGal's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Some tradition! That is the dumbest thing I have ever heard!
    Progress always involves risk. You can't steal second base with your foot on first.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Biggin View Post
    If you want to believe someone doing something stupid, a joke gone bad, is the same as PHYSICAL ****ING VIOLENCE then you are completely lost.

You are the one lost It wasn't your run of the mill "silly little joke" and it's a crock to think that. It was exposing yourself in public,and it was disrespecting your nation. I'd hardly call that much less than a kid throwing a shove. The kids from JJK were wrong to participate in their wrongdoing,and so is this young man. As far as ganging up on a school goes? LOL-for you to say that is rather hypocritical,considering when a kid from JJK "does something silly" as you brush-off/say,then you all are all over him. Fighting or ****ing in public? There's no varying degrees here. They both shouldn't have happened.
    [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/signature.jpg[/IMG]
    Central Warriors. Respect the past,embrace the future

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I don't know and really don't care who the kid is, biggin. I never said anything about his parents, just that if it is true, then he should be charged with indescent exposure. And as for me watching out for what I say about this, just let me say this, Tradition, or not tradition, it is wrong and you know it. If that is a tradition with the players, then I think that it is time for someone to change that tradition. If you happened to be there and had a small child and your child saw that, what would you say to him/her? That's ok son/daughter, it's a tradition that someone exposes themselves on the mound every year at P.V. I am so glad you got to see his genitalia at such a young age. Your thought on this leaves something to be desired. The act just is not right and you know it's not.

As for me watching out about who his parents are, I don't really care, what are they gonna do to me? It's a forum, get over it.