Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: Week 1 Predictions

Quote Originally Posted by ibeawildcat View Post
    The turnovers wasn't as bad as the coaching last year..just saying!!
    The guy did things I didn't understand at times and I've ragged on him plenty of times before but the people of Pound wouldn't be happy if Parcells, Ditka, Lombardi, Belicheck, Walsh, Cowher, and Dungy were the coaches there. It's long **** past time for parents over there to shut their mouths and maybe let a coach do his job before they start running petitions to run him out of town to the liquor store, Joe's Bait Shop, and Fas Mart. The #1 problem with Pound is meddling parents always running their mouths about things they have no clue about #2 is that you don't have the players to be much if any better than they have been the last decade. Not too long ago when Crabtree was named the coach there according to you he was the messiah and Jason was the devil. Now there are two devils.

First, an example of how one goes from being a God to a goat in a year.

We actually have a lot of great football players in Pound and was in need of the coaching staff we now have.I am really happy with Crabtree and his staff.

I think It's always a joke ...From some of this they don't even go by the players record...But what else can you expect the Pound coach to know ..He does good to remember the players names..LOL
    Now, a prime example of the problem in Pound.

I would bet money that If a parent had coached the Coeburn game...Pound would've won that game...
    now this in the same thread a few posts later.

Yea he aint goin no where...No parent Is trying to get rid of him...
    "There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Sorry to get things off track, when I read that and replied I forgot what thread I was in.

Powell Valley
    Burton
    Appalachia
    Clintwood
    Morgan County, KY
    JJ Kelly
    Richlands
    "There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

sad that pound goes through this every year.
    Cant we all just get along?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I did like Crabtree when he first started coaching.But he done things that I will not forget..That's just how It Is!!
    [url]http://www.youtube.com/PHSfootballfan[/url]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

The turnovers wasn't as bad as the coaching last year..just saying!!
    Yeah and I guess I could control that the QB about cost us the game because he couldn't hold on to the ball. Your an idiot.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I did like Crabtree when he first started coaching.But he done things that I will not forget..That's just how It Is!!
    You don't have a kid playing now, and I am gone. Go collect your check and sit at home and eat your Doritoes and watch your soaps and get a life. It's people like you that make Pound the lauging stock of Southwest Virginia sports. Let's just lay this out so everyone knows what travesty I committed in your presence.

Your son was mad because he didn't get to carry the ball against JIB. I thought we made a good showing and wasn't happy with a loss, but happy that we played hard. The only thing I heard after the game was him griping because he only carried the ball 3 times. And yes, I KICKED A CHAIR. Big deal. I never cussed, I never yelled, I kicked a chair! And so you thought you could come into the fieldhouse and rant and rave and accuse me of whatever you want. And so I saw exactly where your child's selfish attitude came from when you opened your big mouth and asked why I was trying to make Aaron Balthis a star. I wasn't trying to make him a star, just give the ball to someone who wasn't gonna tip-toe throught the line and fall down when the defender showed. Your lucky I continued to let him be on the team, much less start and play where I needed him.

Bottom line - And this is for all you Pound parents. Your kids aren't as good as you think. They are not gonna play in the NFL. You have done more harm than good to the program over there by your very presence. And now, after 60 years of football and 20 some coaches, you have absolutely nothing to show for it except a bad reputation.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

popcorn
    [IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by joedirt View Post
    You don't have a kid playing now, and I am gone. Go collect your check and sit at home and eat your Doritoes and watch your soaps and get a life. It's people like you that make Pound the lauging stock of Southwest Virginia sports. Let's just lay this out so everyone knows what travesty I committed in your presence.

Your son was mad because he didn't get to carry the ball against JIB. I thought we made a good showing and wasn't happy with a loss, but happy that we played hard. The only thing I heard after the game was him griping because he only carried the ball 3 times. And yes, I KICKED A CHAIR. Big deal. I never cussed, I never yelled, I kicked a chair! And so you thought you could come into the fieldhouse and rant and rave and accuse me of whatever you want. And so I saw exactly where your child's selfish attitude came from when you opened your big mouth and asked why I was trying to make Aaron Balthis a star. I wasn't trying to make him a star, just give the ball to someone who wasn't gonna tip-toe throught the line and fall down when the defender showed. Your lucky I continued to let him be on the team, much less start and play where I needed him.

Bottom line - And this is for all you Pound parents. Your kids aren't as good as you think. They are not gonna play in the NFL. You have done more harm than good to the program over there by your very presence. And now, after 60 years of football and 20 some coaches, you have absolutely nothing to show for it except a bad reputation.
    If you remember correctly my son quit your team that night and you begged him to come back and play. My son was not selfish and you know it, he played every position you put him in and never complained but that one time because he thought he could help his team, as well as his best friend on the team which was Aaron Balthis.Aaron is still one of his best friends today.
    My son wasnt afraid to carry the ball, he never ran from contact, he never tiptoed to the line as you say he did. He played his heart out for you and this is the thanks he gets from a coach, teacher and a christian.We never thought our kids would play in the NFL, maybe compete with some of the teams in our area,but the way you prepared them to play was awful.I know how you prepared them because I was there, like the Clintwood game when you left early every day and had the boys split into 2 teams and let them play playground football. Please dont get me wrong, we wasnt goin to beat them anyway, Clintwood was the superior team, but maybe with a little better prep. we could have made a better showing.
    [url]http://www.youtube.com/PHSfootballfan[/url]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

If you remember correctly my son quit your team that night and you begged him to come back and play. My son was not selfish and you know it, he played every position you put him in and never complained but that one time because he thought he could help his team, as well as his best friend on the team which was Aaron Balthis.Aaron is still one of his best friends today.
    My son wasnt afraid to carry the ball, he never ran from contact, he never tiptoed to the line as you say he did. He played his heart out for you and this is the thanks he gets from a coach, teacher and a christian.We never thought our kids would play in the NFL, maybe compete with some of the teams in our area,but the way you prepared them to play was awful.I know how you prepared them because I was there, like the Clintwood game when you left early every day and had the boys split into 2 teams and let them play playground football. Please dont get me wrong, we wasnt goin to beat them anyway, Clintwood was the superior team, but maybe with a little better prep. we could have made a better showing.
    I never begged him to comeback, but it really doesn't matter, whether this is Jenny, or this is Jeff, both of you are liars plain and simple. Jeff, I know you use this ID, and post whatever, and then come to me and say "Sorry coach, my wife uses that ID and she's a flipping idiot. I don't know why I married her." That's just plain weird dude.

Then you bring up Clintwood week, but fail to mention that the most kids we had that week in any one day was usually 13-15. What else is there to do after individual drills?

And finally, you fail to mention that your nephew, who still texts me everyday to let me know how he's doing and to ask advice, wouldn't be eligible to play without me. I tutored him all the time on my own and took a day off to go sit and pray with him when he was going in for knee surgery and was scared to death. I didn't see you there.

Just keep opening your mouth and let the pound stupidity pour out, I'm sure others on here are enjoying the drama you people love to create.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Wouldn't be football season without this...:laffingassoff:
    [IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast