Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: Cw/sv

You Make My Dreams Come True by Hall & Oates. There!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Skeletor View Post
    /Bump

Anyone?
    I'll try to find out for you tomorrow. I like it myself. Counts and I were talking about it last week when they came out. They've been using it for 2-3 years now.
    "There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Id appreciate it! I totally dug it as well , I must have missed it a couple of years ago when Burton played CW there. Really good song they come out to, I dare say possibly the best i've heard around here. Something about Defending this house ( I was in complete "Holy **** this song is the awesome and may have misunderstood what was being said" which is why I can't find it now...) and .. it was amazing.. i've tried googling and lyric finder and song finder.. nothin' doin' anyway thanks for lookin into it.

If I could just remember a couple of lines from the song I could possibly find it.. I just go so excited, I couldn't pay attention to the words if that makes sense.. I guess I started getting pumped up mayself...

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

There's one part of it (the "welcome to the big show" part) that sounds exactly like Kenny Crowder. They've had it for at least 2 years but don't use it every game. They mix it up sometimes coming out to music and other times to that little montage.
    "There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

IC its possibly they didn't play it, I don't know if I've ever missed a CW/ JIB game listening to the music I could have missed it or whatever.. Yeah I remember something about the big show. I'll add that to my searches and see if I get any hits.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

/bump I hate to bump stuff this old, but Im going crazy here, Lung any luck?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Yes. Sorry I can't believe I didn't remember this. It is from one of the Jock Jams disks but who I talked to didn't know which one. I think they had it burnt onto a disk with everything else they play pre-game.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Alright i'll do some Jock Jams listening to and see if I can find it.. Hopefully they play it when we play you guys... Thanks again.

Am I mistaken by saying It seems like they had the music from Refuseds "New Noise" at the start of this song?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12