Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Health and Status

For Clintwood, I've not heard of anything new. Still questions on Meade, availability, and even if able to go, timing could be an issue.

Anything on the Norton side?
    What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: Health and Status

Rumor swirling that Goins is off team at Norton (something about cursing at coach)
    [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/signature.jpg[/IMG]
    Central Warriors. Respect the past,embrace the future

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

If thats the case, wouldn't shock me if peace isn't made but they have been going away from him the last few games, probably less of a loss than it would have been a few weeks back. I'll expect him to play, I just was curious about linemen mainly, heard that a few had gotten beaten up in games, but they tend to be warriors who find their way back in.
    What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Unchained View Post
    Rumor swirling that Goins is off team at Norton (something about cursing at coach)
    Given the attitude I've seen him display at previous games this year, I wouldn't at all be surprised if this were true.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

If he doesn't play it's a HUGE HUGE loss. He is our best DB, WR, Punter, PR, and KR. He has not muffed a punt to my knowledge all year which in any level of ball is huge. He has several picks this year as well and not to mention he is the leading receiver in the LPD, he has 29 catches vs 10 for the next guy in line who happens to be from Burton as well. Our kicker #62 (Bates) who handles kickoffs is hurt and he is also our back up punter behind Goins so our special teams are really going to suffer from the loss the most.

He walked off the field after practice, coaches yelled for him to come back, he didn't and kept walking, his locker was cleaned out that evening. I don't think it is as bad as a lot of people are saying. There are a couple of kids on the team who have worse attitudes than #7. Gotta remember these kids are exactly that, kids. I imagine things will be smoothed over
    [img]http://www.mitchkuzma.com/images/Volquest/EricBerry/EricBerryHeisman300W.jpg[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by TheSkulls View Post
    If he doesn't play it's a HUGE HUGE loss. He is our best DB, WR, Punter, PR, and KR. He has not muffed a punt to my knowledge all year which in any level of ball is huge. He has several picks this year as well and not to mention he is the leading receiver in the LPD, he has 29 catches vs 10 for the next guy in line who happens to be from Burton as well. Our kicker #62 (Bates) who handles kickoffs is hurt and he is also our back up punter behind Goins so our special teams are really going to suffer from the loss the most.

He walked off the field after practice, coaches yelled for him to come back, he didn't and kept walking, his locker was cleaned out that evening. I don't think it is as bad as a lot of people are saying. There are a couple of kids on the team who have worse attitudes than #7. Gotta remember these kids are exactly that, kids. I imagine things will be smoothed over

IDK sometimes it is better to cut your loses with kids like that as there adatude can really bring down a team as the year wears on......that being said loseing one of your top players is tough at this level of play

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I hope Goins plays because we all know what it will be if Burton loses.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by formerwave View Post
    I hope Goins plays because we all know what it will be if Burton loses.
    Highly doubt it, we know going into the game it is going to be a struggle to win and will take our best effort. You got yahoos from every school that acts like fools on here but the real fans from our team won't make any excuses.

With that being said, the road to victory gets a tad bit steeper without Goins in the lineup, especially in all the areas he contributes. Anybody that says otherwise is a fool. Now it will be time for someone to step it up and fill the void
    [IMG]http://www.gifsoup.com/view/926256/tennessee-vols-al-wilson-o.gif[/IMG]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

If he's out, that's a big loss but Norton seems to have tried to shown other weapons the last few weeks, so at least some others have had to step up. That being said, I'll believe he's not playing when he's not on the field, and then still will be looking for him to come out at halftime or something *lol*

If he's out....and I say this not knowing Meade's status, we both are going into the game with big holes that will have to be filled. Kind of the same boat, since even if Meade goes, can't imagine he goes in all roles, or at 100%, so that's QB, DB, and return as well.

Matchup of the year and both teams appear to have questions/issues.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

can i change my prediction?
    [IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast