Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Angry Wow WJHL...

You were at the field, you show 10 plays from the Honaker/Gate City game and then mention the score of the Clintwood/Burton game.....

That's sad and pitiful, and embarassing to your organization and disrespectful to both teams. I could at least have tolerated it if you had did the normal and showed almost all from one team, but to not show anything is crappy.

No excuses....there wasn't too many games to cover, it wasn't late so you was worried you might not make it before the broadcast time, and heck you was at the same location and don't think anybody got lost. It's just completely showing no respect to this area, to either team. So great job guys and way to step up for the area.
    What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.

Inactive Member collegetrumpet2010's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: Wow WJHL...

I was at the Norton game on the Norton side. I saw the camera crew leaving in fourth quarter.

The Honaker/GC game was not worth the price of the ticket. Mainly because the blowout. Also what sucked was the train horn blaring 4 times when Gate City made the score 46 to 0. I couldn't hear my own voice from the Honaker side with that. Not a knock on Gate City fans.

Norton and Clintwood was 50 times more exciting than Gate City's game. The game wasn't decided until at least mid way through the fourth quarter. Norton led most of the game. Other half is from Norton so I was watching the Raiders.

That's pathetic of WJHL to show 10 plays from a game not worth a dollar because of how lopsided it was as opposed to just mentioning the score of a game that wasn't decided until 4th quarter.

When Gate City was in the LPD, Paul Johnson showed mostly Gate City highlights and called them the pride of the LPD which was stupid.