Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12

Thread: Coeburn

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member Xknight52's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 29th, 2005
    Posts
    2,034
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Coeburn

    I was just msg again today to stay off Coeburns field by one of the coaches. Thats fine have your ******* field you POS!!! People played on the field just to have a good time, it was never treated bad and people always picked up after their self. But 1 Cumberland title changes everything and now no one can walk out on the field... Crazy thing is the people that was playing ball on the field was former Coeburn players and current players on the team now!

    Coeburn way to stay classy, I hope to see the kids do well cause I know them but I hope all you sorry******* coaches lose your jobs when there isn't a Coeburn anymore!!!!


    BTW this isn't my fault, you all started the **** by being ***** about it, and then send a text to my phone???


    I guess we'll play on Burtons or Pv since they don't care.... Shame...


    Hear this people, coeburn has 3 good gyms and just like the football field we're not allowed to play on any of them... But coaches friends and the principal BFF owner of payless are allowed to play every sunday without anything said to them! I'm sick as hell of these one sided two face people that run our schools... Crazy thing is we can play at other gyms and fields but not the ones that we're from...


    Congrats Coeburn stay classy....
    [IMG]http://img522.imageshack.us/img522/1842/rustysig.jpg[/IMG]

  2. #2
    Inactive Member NotSoSilentBob's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 2nd, 2002
    Posts
    8,067
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Coeburn

    Awwww, do you want some cheese with that whine? :laffingassoff:
    [IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Ironlung's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 17th, 2002
    Posts
    10,218
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Coeburn

    They could just call the police and have him arrested for trespassing.
    "There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"

  4. #4
    Inactive Member LBU's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 9th, 2006
    Posts
    356
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Coeburn

    I.b.t.l.
    [CENTER][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    [/CENTER]
    [CENTER] "Believe deep down in your heart that you're destined to do great things." JVP[/CENTER]

  5. #5
    Inactive Member NotSoSilentBob's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 2nd, 2002
    Posts
    8,067
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Coeburn

    Quote Originally Posted by LBU View Post
    I.b.t.l.
    More like IBTD
    [IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]

  6. #6
    Inactive Member UTVols2's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 17th, 2006
    Posts
    5,601
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Coeburn

    I don't think you can play on Burton's field but I could be mistaken.
    [IMG]http://www.gifsoup.com/view/926256/tennessee-vols-al-wilson-o.gif[/IMG]

  7. #7
    Inactive Member red66's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 24th, 2009
    Posts
    433
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Coeburn

    Would it be because of insurance reasons that they aren't letting you play on the field? Couldn't the school be held liable if someone was hurt while playing there?

  8. #8
    Inactive Member SWVA-Football's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 20th, 2005
    Posts
    4,965
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Coeburn

    Xknight, we told you and warned you how many times in the last thread to stay off the field? I practically told you based on firsthand experience not to do it because the will not allow you to stay there, and that your best bet is Bullitt Park or the Coeburn track. Even Beast - someone clearly affiliated with Coeburn's program - told you not to do so. The fault is only your own, my friend. As pointed out too by users like Lung, the field is school property whereas Bullitt is town-owned, so that explains the stance and why one is publicly available whereas the other is protected from everything except school-related activities. I don't enjoy being thrown out myself, but the rules are the rules, and if you don't follow them even after you've been warned well in advance your own ignorance is to blame. Sorry it happened, but I can tell you this much, too: Cursing the coaches and program will do nothing for your cause.

  9. #9
    Inactive Member yankeebaseball's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 2nd, 2007
    Posts
    1,387
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Coeburn

    thats kinda dumb, i mean both ways.
    why would you wanna go play on it and why does it matter?
    Nothing but the process is infinite
    Eternal, endless, indefinite

  10. #10
    Inactive Member Xknight52's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 29th, 2005
    Posts
    2,034
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Coeburn

    Quote Originally Posted by yankeebaseball View Post
    thats kinda dumb, i mean both ways.
    why would you wanna go play on it and why does it matter?

    Chubz shut up ha, and I was fine with not playing on the field but darn when someone msg you outta the blue talking crap about it, its insane.

    I would've never said anything again until it was brought up again.
    [IMG]http://img522.imageshack.us/img522/1842/rustysig.jpg[/IMG]

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •