Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Kevin Garnett

How can anyone support this guy or any team he is on?

He has turned into the biggest d1ck in teh NBA. He constantly talks ****, does DIRTY DIRTY stuff, and acts as if he is the baddest man on the Earth. He picks on younger guys and role players who arent as big in name as he is. Remember him calling Charlie Villanueva, a guy with a legit medical problem, a cancer patient?

Or how bout this gem?
    YouTube - Kevin Garnett hits Channing Frye in the balls!!! 1/29/11

Kevin Garnett, in short, no matter his antics and intensity and the rings with Boston, will NEVER be Tim Duncan, in maturity, talent, performance, anything.
    I think he knows that, and the resentment Garnett has for Tim Duncan is really evident every time they play. It eats him alive that people consider Timmy D the greatest PF alive (and ever) and not him.
    [IMG]http://i254.photobucket.com/albums/hh111/Vic_Fontaine/sig.jpg[/IMG]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: Kevin Garnett

*Note ( I know SAS benefit from the refs at home. Every team does, and SAS usually gets good breaks at home)

No two teams get more calls for them and as little calls against them like Boston and LA. I even think BOS at home gets better calls than LA at home. Boston can basically do whatever they want at home and not get called on it. Its sad. The Spurs get good calls at home, so does DAL, PHX, etc.. but NOBODY gets calls at home like Boston.

Im watching teh Mavs/Celts game on ESPN right now, and its one of the only times I can remember rooting for Dallas

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I was about to make a thread just like this when he did that to frye, that was dirty, then he had said something else just the other week too. He's a ****, I used to not mind the ****talking because it could just be chalked up to his extreme competitive nature - but it's clear he's just a douche. He hits Frye straight in the balls and then tries to slide under him to possibly break an ankle, then that cancer commit, the worst about it is that he never manned up to either. He tries to put his hands down and flips when he gets called, yeah douche. Then when asked about the cancer comment, he says "oh i said he was a cancer to his team" or some ****, if he wants to act like a badass then he should man up when sometihng happens.

If LA and Boston were to meet in the finals, it'd be just as hard to stomach them now, their first year together I really liked them. Pierce is thug, I loathe big baby and always have and now garnett is acting like a *****...I love Ray though and love Nate being a small guy, but that's about it.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Garnetts a douche.
    "Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Im a big Ray Allen fan too, he is the anti-Garnett.

It was never this bad in MIN because they didnt win and it didnt give him this huge ego. As you said he was always hyper-competitive, but the douche didnt come out until he started winning a little bit. He really believes that he is above everyone else and that he can do whatever he wants without reprecussions (well I guess thats expected when teh NBA lets it happen all the time).

Id like to see Stern suspended him for a couple games, maybe that will slow his antics down.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I am a big Celtics fan..... so I love KG. But I do see why everyone else would hate him. He plays dirty at times but he always gives 110%. You don't see that everyday now with pro's. He had a few cheap shots last night against the Mavs and almost got tossed where he pushed the ref away....
    "Players win games. Teams win championships."

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

well at least you can look at it objectively even tho you are fan, props.
    theres no excuse for shoving the ref like he did last night, i dont see how they didnt T him up, which would have sent him to the locker room since he had gotten one earlier

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

The reason he wasn't suspended for the Frye hit was simple, the Celtics played the Lakers next, too big of a game for the NBA.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

thats a good point, i didnt know that but it makes total sense. any other player is suspended immediately after a shot like that

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I really hate I missed this thread because I stated something like this on facebook after the Celtics/Magic game a couple of weeks ago.

I stated something like......"3 things I learned from tonights game. 1. Rajon Rondo is good, 2. Ray Allen is the best shooter in the NBA, 3. There is no bigger punk in the NBA than Kevin Garnett."

I get he is "competitive" but there is a difference in playing hard and being a "d ick". He is a d ick. The stuff with Villenuava (sp?) put it over the top for me. I didn't see the play with Frye until just now but man he is a douche
    [IMG]http://www.gifsoup.com/view/926256/tennessee-vols-al-wilson-o.gif[/IMG]

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast