Anybody watch it? UVA crushing Denver 13-3 in National Semifinal on ESPN2. I watch it from time to time-takes alot of skill.
Anybody watch it? UVA crushing Denver 13-3 in National Semifinal on ESPN2. I watch it from time to time-takes alot of skill.
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/signature.jpg[/IMG]
Central Warriors. Respect the past,embrace the future

Way to go HOOS!!!! I would have loved to play this sport. Looks like it's a real fun sport.
Central Warriors The start of a new ERA!!!!
Hoos will play for the National Championship at 3:30 (ESPN) vs winner of Maryland and Duke (playing on ESPN2 now)
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/signature.jpg[/IMG]
Central Warriors. Respect the past,embrace the future
I went to several lacrosse games back in my UVa. days...saw the '06 team that won the national championship and really enjoyed it. It's definitely a very physical sport. I'm glad to see the alma mater back in the finals.
This bunch lost a slew of players to graduation and injuries,including their best player Lovejoy,lost 4 out of 5 at one point in season,and Coach Starsia (won his 328th today) completely retooled them and they have been rolling since. Maryland will play for it all for first time since 98. The last time the Terps won it all was 1975 (while UVA has won 3)
http://www.virginiasports.com/ViewAr...B_OEM_ID=17800
Last edited by Unchained; May 29th, 2011 at 01:08 AM.
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/signature.jpg[/IMG]
Central Warriors. Respect the past,embrace the future
Bookmarks