Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Can Travis Turner lead the bears to football glory?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: Can Travis Turner lead the bears to football glory?

Quote Originally Posted by Unchained View Post
    As classless a post as we'll see here. I'll say this though: Stoned,high,whatever he was still the best high school coach this area has ever seen
    Consider the source.
    "There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

really?????why dont you go ask him instead of hidding behind a computer let me guess you didnt get to play much football and to have a name like dawgman and talk crap you must have been a bench warmer or let me guess a band member....get a life

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Ahhhhh....I wouldn't worry too much about him. He is probably one of those guys who still can't get past the thought of the schools being consolidated. And to him...let me say this.... sir... it will be people like you who will detract from our two great communities coming together to produce something special...... I was a huge PV fan in the past.....but I was also a huge Tom Turner fan also.... and for you to talk about someone who brought much recognition to our now "brother" community Appalachia is like you smackin my mom in the mouth and it would do you well sir to get off this D*** page or shut up and read until you have something worthwhile to say......and third....if you want to be a detractor to the now future program Union High School Bears football program......move to another county.....this is the NEW Wise County and we need people supporting each other and having each others back......not splitting us up. The Civil War ended 146 years ago.....we need some enthusiasm and positive energy now....not just for the county and its people but for our kids.....its not about us....its about them. If you want to keep spewing a bunch of s*** go to Congress....you willfit right in with them goons.
    UNION HIGH SCHOOL BEARS - THE NEW ERA BEGINS

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by PVVikings2006 View Post
    Ahhhhh....I wouldn't worry too much about him. He is probably one of those guys who still can't get past the thought of the schools being consolidated. And to him...let me say this.... sir... it will be people like you who will detract from our two great communities coming together to produce something special...... I was a huge PV fan in the past.....but I was also a huge Tom Turner fan also.... and for you to talk about someone who brought much recognition to our now "brother" community Appalachia is like you smackin my mom in the mouth and it would do you well sir to get off this D*** page or shut up and read until you have something worthwhile to say......and third....if you want to be a detractor to the now future program Union High School Bears football program......move to another county.....this is the NEW Wise County and we need people supporting each other and having each others back......not splitting us up. The Civil War ended 146 years ago.....we need some enthusiasm and positive energy now....not just for the county and its people but for our kids.....its not about us....its about them. If you want to keep spewing a bunch of s*** go to Congress....you willfit right in with them goons.
    I dont post much on this forum just check in to keep up
    This has to be the best post I have read in sometime
    PVVikings2006 has the right ideal everyone needs to support the new programs
    We need to look to the future

And all of us need to remember (not just for the county and its people but for our KIDS)

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

ok IF any one go to say any about my Cousin Travis Turner you better think a agin and i will make sure to tell him about any and ever thing SO DONT TALK ABOUT HIM

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

SO if you dont know Travis Turner is my Cousin so dont say any thing about him because i make sure to tell him any thing and ever thing SO DONT TALK ABOUT HIM ..... you might not been talk about him just say dont

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

"There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"

Inactive Member collegetrumpet2010's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by dan1111 View Post
    SO if you dont know Travis Turner is my Cousin so dont say any thing about him because i make sure to tell him any thing and ever thing SO DONT TALK ABOUT HIM ..... you might not been talk about him just say dont
    eh?

LOL CAT

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by dan1111 View Post
    i agree, just say dont
    [IMG]http://i254.photobucket.com/albums/hh111/Vic_Fontaine/sig.jpg[/IMG]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I personally think all these people who talked about Travis and/or his father are just scared to speak to them face to face. I personally do not agree with any of the comments made, and I think that if you all, (no not all of you), don't have anything nice to say shut your goddamn lousy ass motherfucking mouth. Praise the lord!!!

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast