Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Can Travis Turner lead the bears to football glory?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: Can Travis Turner lead the bears to football glory?

Quote Originally Posted by dan111 View Post
    I personally think all these people who talked about Travis and/or his father are just scared to speak to them face to face. I personally do not agree with any of the comments made, and I think that if you all, (no not all of you), don't have anything nice to say shut your goddamn lousy ass motherfucking mouth. Praise the lord!!!
    Great troll.
    [IMG]http://i254.photobucket.com/albums/hh111/Vic_Fontaine/sig.jpg[/IMG]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I personally think all these people who talked about Travis and/or his father are just scared to speak to them face to face. I personally do not agree with any of the comments made, and I think that if you all, (no not all of you), don't have anything nice to say shut your goddamn lousy ass motherfucking mouth. Praise the lord!!!
    Why back when this board was hopping, we would call this dude a fluffer. Anyone remember that?
    "Freedom is not free, it requires great sacrafice. The price is paid in blood."

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

do you all have anything better to do them talk trash about mr.turner he is my teacher and my cousin.So all the people who behind a computer talk bad about Mr. turner can go to hell the poeople who was not talk bad about him you all know him and you talk about his dad can go to hell beacuse his dad was a great dad and coach i know he is my cousin.when you talk about someone dad that dead make me and no one dont want to do that. And one thing has Mr.turner done anything to you no beause you dont know him that good do you.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

do you all have anything better to do them talk trash about mr.turner he is my teacher and my cousin.So all the people who behind a computer talk bad about Mr. turner can go to hell the poeople who was not talk bad about him you all know him and you talk about his dad can go to hell beacuse his dad was a great dad and coach i know he is my cousin.when you talk about someone dad that dead make me and no one dont want to do that. And one thing has Mr.turner done anything to you no beause you dont know him that good do you.
    ha! I like you. Type in all caps next time, it gets your point across better.
    [IMG]http://i254.photobucket.com/albums/hh111/Vic_Fontaine/sig.jpg[/IMG]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Nothing better than a profanity-filled post (GD included) followed by "praise the lord" LOL.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Class never runs scared. It is sure-footed and confident, and it can handle whatever comes along. Class has a sense of humor. It knows that a good laugh is the best lubricant for oiling the machinery of human relations. Class never makes excuses. It takes its lumps and learns from mistakes. Class knows that good manners are nothing more than a series of small sacrifices and minor inconveniences. Class bespeaks an aristocracy unrelated to ancestors or money. Some extremely wealthy people have no class at all, while others who are struggling to make ends meet are loaded with it. Class is real. You can't fake it. Class is comfortable in its own skin. It never puts on airs. Class never tries to build itself up by tearing others down. Class is already up and need not attempt to look better by making others look worse. Class can walk with kings and keep its virtue and talk with crowds and keep the common touch. Everyone is comfortable with the person who has class because he is comfortable with himself. If you have class, you've got it made. If you don't have class, no matter what else you have, it won't make up for it.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Im the feller that started this tiopic. I personally think that Travis will be a great coach and a great leader. JMO but he needs to can the defensive coordinator and beg Bob Coughlin to come help with the D or at the very least mentor Danny dorton to become the D coodinator. The offense at Union ran good once they come to the conclusion that the I is better than the T. The D was set up for speed and well damnit yall know how i think about "speed" football. As I have said many times, Give Travis 5 years and then lets discuss this agian. To the Turner family, I appologize for the comments about your family. My intention was not to stir up malice agaisnt the Turners but mearly see what people thought about If travis could bring back glory to two dead programs. As far as Tom is concerned, my opinion is this, If Tom Turner ever had half the tallent that Phill Robbins had at powell valley Appalachia would have had atleast 10 state championships

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

ALL I AM SAY dont talk about his dad in a mean way beacuse he is dead now travis And me are closed i mean when you put bad thing about my family i get piss and you dont want to make me piss.And when someone talk about they happy that travis dad dead the put lol i get piss off you can talk about his football and other thing but dont let it me mean and about his bad beacus will get

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Thats exactly right. Nobody can have anything bad to say about Tom Turner or Travis for that matter. I put this post up because I have faith that Travis will bring back some glory to BSG and Appy. I just feel he has to take controll of his coaching staff and either can a couple or line em out on the fact that he is head coach and things will be done his way. As I have said about Tom time and again, if he had half of Powell Valley's talent He would have won 10 or more state championships.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

And we really don't want to make dan111 piss.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast