Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: Scores 9/30

Quote Originally Posted by Skeletor View Post
    Gratz to Central for a much needed win after a few tough games.

Furthermore GRATZ to Clintwood for shutting up probably the biggest bunch of loud mouths this forum may have ever seen myself excluded. Im glad those folks in Union had a wake-up call they hung in with a Richlands team that is no where near as good as they usually are, and they think they are ... Back to the 90's I just don't get the logic those folks were using.

Also to Clintwood players, I don't want to put any more unneeded pressure on you... but If you don't win next week, you are the only LPD team to lose to LEE. No pressure

Sucks to be U if you are too stupid to understand what that means It sucks to be Union. Now shut your stupid mouths and go watch and cheer your kids on, don't get on here and talk trash writing check we all NOW know your asses can't cash.
    You really are unbelievable. Saying the two people who post on here about Union are the worst loudmouths in teh history of the LPD forum? LOL at how terribly stupid that is.

You do realize they havent said 1/100th the amount of garbage that has been said on here.

JIB has had some of the same kind, I cant believe any person from JIB would try and downplay a whole fanbase because of one or two assholes, seeing as how it used to be JIB that had outrageous fans posting on here.
    [IMG]http://i254.photobucket.com/albums/hh111/Vic_Fontaine/sig.jpg[/IMG]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Biggin View Post
    You really are unbelievable. Saying the two people who post on here about Union are the worst loudmouths in teh history of the LPD forum? LOL at how terribly stupid that is.

You do realize they havent said 1/100th the amount of garbage that has been said on here.

JIB has had some of the same kind, I cant believe any person from JIB would try and downplay a whole fanbase because of one or two assholes, seeing as how it used to be JIB that had outrageous fans posting on here.
    Hey, hey, hey, hey, hey, hey now........ Not all of JIB fans were awful, lol
    [IMG]http://www.gifsoup.com/view/926256/tennessee-vols-al-wilson-o.gif[/IMG]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by starbuck View Post
    up till this game all I heard was how well conditioned and how good their defense is. By the 4th qtr they just take any other teams to the woodshed because no one around here could keep up with them for 4qtrs.There wasn't one negative pointed out about the Bears that I can remember. If it was it was by someone I respected and was taken as normal points.
    wow, now I know why people hated JIB fans over the last few years. all it takes is less than a handfull of fans to taint the reputation and prectption of a whole fanbase.
    Now there is some who's opinions I will give total respect to because they know what they are talking about. You know who you are and everyone else knows who you all are.
    Well, on a positive side the board did pick up for a week. reminded me of about 2 or 3 years ago with all the talk back and forth.
    Check out my post on the Union-Lee game. We are 6 weeks into the season and 90% of the stuff in that post concerning Union hasn't changed. As a football team, on a scale of 1 to 10, Union is about a 6.
    ...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

On the penalty issue. They had a holding call and a pass interference call that were marked off in full, so that would leave what? 5 penalties for 9 yards according to the stats I said had to be wrong. Even if they had 2 1/2 yard penalties you'd still be looking at 3 more penalties for 8 yards? I'm pretty sure the stats in the paper were wrong. It's just a math thing.

I know Union had a key drive derailed by a hold and I'm thinking one of CW's scoring drives was kept alive by a defensive penalty. It wasn't a huge factor, but it was a factor.

I knew going in that they needed a defensive coordinator and I had hoped that Austin or someone else, anyone else, would be placed in that position, but no.....

Nothing posted here this season comes close to the exploits of past years
    [img]http://www.lutte-wrestling.com/old-train2.jpg[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gotch View Post
    I know Union had a key drive derailed by a hold and I'm thinking one of CW's scoring drives was kept alive by a defensive penalty. It wasn't a huge factor, but it was a factor.
    Now dont forget Unions last scoring drive was helped by 2 roughing the passer calls a fumble that was ruled no fumble (one of the worst calls I have seen in years) AND a no call on a pass with the QB past the LOS (On seeing the last on film it was alot closer than it looked in real time)

On the other side I thought that a CWood defender touched a Punt that Union Jumped on IF that call had been different it could have broken CWoods momentum in the 2nd half

All in all not the best Offication I have seen in my life but nothing (Other than the blown Fumble) was that out of sorts

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I wasn't blaming the officials for anything, I was pointing out Union's habit so far this year of shooting themselves in the foot over and over which continued at Clintwood.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gotch View Post
    I wasn't blaming the officials for anything, I was pointing out Union's habit so far this year of shooting themselves in the foot over and over which continued at Clintwood.

I understand that......So how do you see the rest of the season for Union (Figure Burton and GC will be there biggest upcoming tests)

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I'm not much for making predictions. I think they could win all their remaining games or they could lose as many as 4 of them.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

They may beat Gate City, but Norton will run all over them.
    [img]http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k102/ETWNAPPEL/calgraphic.gif?t=1238543058[/img]

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112