Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: J.I. Burton - Clintwood

Quote Originally Posted by starbuck View Post
    how many seed the dude on the fake punt jump over our (JIB) player in the open field. that was pretty (and pretty damaging)

Yes yes I saw that!! Miles got hurt ( I believe his eye or cheekbone maybe) and couldn't play after half time and one other kid hurt his leg or knee as well. I was very disappointed in JIB tonight, they didn't play a steady clean game at all . No one could catch that ball for the most part and our blocking wasn't too pretty either. A. Patterson, W. Cassell, J.Collins & C. Dean showed themselves pretty well tonight despite the loss. JMO

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by amethyst View Post
    Yes yes I saw that!! Miles got hurt ( I believe his eye or cheekbone maybe) and couldn't play after half time and one other kid hurt his leg or knee as well. I was very disappointed in JIB tonight, they didn't play a steady clean game at all . No one could catch that ball for the most part and our blocking wasn't too pretty either. A. Patterson, W. Cassell, J.Collins & C. Dean showed themselves pretty well tonight despite the loss. JMO
    So Miles didn't play in the second half? Hmmm, the outcome could have been different perhaps, but I don't know and didn't know that tidbit.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by R13 View Post
    So Miles didn't play in the second half? Hmmm, the outcome could have been different perhaps, but I don't know and didn't know that tidbit.
    He didn't even come out of the Field House after half time was up. I believe they sent him on the ER right after that but he injured it during the first quarter I believe and kept playing.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by R13 View Post
    No difference IMO. They werent getting anything offensively when he was in and Clintwood was still shoving the ball down their throat. I was told he had a concussion. Too bad, from everything I've heard he's a good kid.
    "There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ironlung View Post
    No difference IMO. They werent getting anything offensively when he was in and Clintwood was still shoving the ball down their throat. I was told he had a concussion. Too bad, from everything I've heard he's a good kid.
    I agree, I still think Clintwood would have come out with the victory even if he stayed in after half.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Wasn't much he was going to be able to do because he never had room to work. Their lines got dominated badly because of the size difference.
    "There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

All JIB has left now is Johnson Co, Union then Central. I believe the union game is their homecoming so they'll have a lot of drive to win (though it seemed to be the opposite tonight for JIB),That will definitely be a game to watch. I can't say without a shadow of doubt that JIB will beat Union but it will be a good game for sure. Though, only a small handful of previous Appalachia students transferred to Norton so it won't be a rivalry game like some were hoping for (& only one of the new transfers from AHS starts and plays throughout the majority of the game, 95?? maybe I could be wrong about that). Central will also be a great game as well but I see Burton taking the win over Johnson Co & Central.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

tonight was our homecoming
    [IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by starbuck View Post
    tonight was our homecoming
    Yes tonight was our homecoming I meant when we play Union, it will be Union's homecoming.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Trenchman View Post
    So is this Thrashing going to be moved to Saturday or are they getting it over with tonight? Not that I'd pay to watch Clintwood Smack Burton around for a couple of hours, we'll be doing it ourselves soon enough.
    Should have worried about dealing with Central first
    [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/signature.jpg[/IMG]
    Central Warriors. Respect the past,embrace the future

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast