Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Talk about sports damnit

God this place is so dead now.

Why does no one even attempt to talk about sports now???

Hell,just tonight, Virginia Tech is hosting North Carolina. We used to have lively discussions during each VT game.
    Tim Tebow's Denver Broncos take on the Rex Ryan led Jets.

College basketball is starting up; so is high school ball.

the NBA isnt gonna have a season, yet no one is talking about it?

WE ARE OVER HALFWAY THRU THE NFL SEASON FOR FUCK'S SAKE!!!!

Cmon people, at least give an effort.

Every poster that posts here regularly (Stripes, Lung, Counts, pvfan, Beast, Gotch,the Union guys, beamer_ball, etc..)
    I CHALLENGE YOU.

I want every one of you to post one sports related thought in this thread. It can be about college football (will Tyler Bray play again this year?), NFL (NINERS BABY!), College basketball (is this the most talented CBB year ever?), NBA (I wont lie, I know stripes and I are the only NBA guys on here), high school football playoffs, high school bball (who wins the LPD? Who's the best player?), MMA (JDS just won the HW title! talk about it!) hell soccer, golf, rugby, anything.
    [IMG]http://i254.photobucket.com/albums/hh111/Vic_Fontaine/sig.jpg[/IMG]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: Talk about sports damnit

I'll reply to ya biggin. I posted the same thing pretty much on the non sports forum. But back on the topic.

Screw Denver and Tebow. I'm not a fan of either but still don't see how it is that Tebow finds away to win.

Hokies finally showed for the game thank God. Thomas and Wilson are in beast mode right now. So here's hoping that they win. Alittle Useless information but I'll never forget practicing at VT and walking through the tunnel and touching the stone.
    "Freedom is not free, it requires great sacrafice. The price is paid in blood."

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Shoe View Post
    I'll reply to ya biggin. I posted the same thing pretty much on the non sports forum. But back on the topic.

Screw Denver and Tebow. I'm not a fan of either but still don't see how it is that Tebow finds away to win.

Hokies finally showed for the game thank God. Thomas and Wilson are in beast mode right now. So here's hoping that they win. Alittle Useless information but I'll never forget practicing at VT and walking through the tunnel and touching the stone.
    David Wilson is truly a beast. People need to recognize how much talent he truly possesses. He has incredible speed and quickness, but he isnt easy to take down. His leg strength is deceptive. Has great vision and a knack for big plays.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Biggin View Post
    David Wilson is truly a beast. People need to recognize how much talent he truly possesses. He has incredible speed and quickness, but he isnt easy to take down. His leg strength is deceptive. Has great vision and a knack for big plays.
    Makes you wonder why he isn't mentioned in the race heisman race. He is leading the nation in rushing and VT is in the top 10 in all the rankings.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

JJ Red ick >>>>>>> Steve Blake

And as most of you already know I am not a VT fan but David Wilson is special. I just hate VT hasn't played a schedule worth a dime or they would be ranked higher than 8th. I felt before the season started that with their schedule they could go undefeated and still miss out of Title game to a 1 loss team. Just wish their higher ups would man up and join the SEC, would be a great addition in the East. Then pick from Clemson, FSU, Ga Tech, or someone else to round out 16 and get it over with.
    [IMG]http://www.gifsoup.com/view/926256/tennessee-vols-al-wilson-o.gif[/IMG]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by UTVols2 View Post
    JJ Red ick >>>>>>> Steve Blake

And as most of you already know I am not a VT fan but David Wilson is special. I just hate VT hasn't played a schedule worth a dime or they would be ranked higher than 8th. I felt before the season started that with their schedule they could go undefeated and still miss out of Title game to a 1 loss team. Just wish their higher ups would man up and join the SEC, would be a great addition in the East. Then pick from Clemson, FSU, Ga Tech, or someone else to round out 16 and get it over with.
    Yeah we talked about this other night. I just don't see FSU or GT in SEC but that's me. I would love to see VT in the SEC. I'm not saying we would win it but I think we could do good. It would defiantly help with recruiting. I just don't see it happening just because of the fact VT has been the big dog of the ACC the past few years. You agree or disagree but it is pretty much the truth IMO.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Yep I agree totally. VT won't give up being the big dogs but SHOULD move to SEC. I donn't think FSU or GT would come to SEC,but could see Clemson but not sure how SC will feel about that.
    [IMG]http://www.gifsoup.com/view/926256/tennessee-vols-al-wilson-o.gif[/IMG]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Clemson would be a good fit. Didn't the SEC invite Mizzou in?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Here is a question should the NCAA go to a playoff system in football or keep the bowls system in place? How many teams should be in it if there was a playoff?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Shoe View Post
    Clemson would be a good fit. Didn't the SEC invite Mizzou in?
    Yep, Mizzou comes in 2012-13. aTm too

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast