Galax has a very powerful offense but Castlewood was able to take the lead early, and I mean early in their playoff game so I think Clintwood's offense should do a little better than they have the past couple of weeks and also, Galax has scored under 40 twice and beat Grayson County, a game that was a nighmare for Clintwood early in the year. Galax has only played and beat 3 teams with a winning record and only scored under 40 twice the whole year.
This is not the same Clintwood team that played Grayson County. Clintwood still has a really good defense that bent some yesterday but did not break. I do not believe Galax will put up 40 on Clintwood. The key will be for Clintwood to get some offense going and not have to wait until second half. If Clintwood hits them hard and continues to cause turnovers, I see them bringing that state title home.
There is not anyway possible Im going against Clintwood and for the ones that have been saying Clintwood will get beat, please continue on. You have to be right some time and you may get one prediction right out of 3 or 4.
Clintwood 34 Galax 28
See you in Salem!!!! GO GREEN!!!