Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: Another shooting!!!

Really don't get why it's relevant that he attended UVAw once upon a time, like it matters in the least bit, the timesnews posted a story like it meant anything...guy probably took a piss in Wise County too, does that matter? UVAw is actually ranked the 3rd safest university in the country. And it's silly to think the cops actually shot him and tried to cover it up, why in the world would they do that? Makes no sense, has no purpose and could easily be blown up in their face as mentioned before.

And I don't think it's a personal thing either, there's absolutely nothing to suggest it, he had no connections to the cop or VT...the guy had stolen a vehicle the day before and was ditching it at VT, makes sense he would freak about seeing a cop and get busted or something.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by stainless View Post

Let's be honest.

I'm sure they took the guy out.
    agreed.

`````````````````````````````````````````````````` ``````````````````````````

Errors
    The following errors occurred with your submission
    The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 10 characters.
    guns kill people,

like spoons made rush limbaugh,

fat ....

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by R13 View Post
    Really don't get why it's relevant that he attended UVAw once upon a time, like it matters in the least bit, the timesnews posted a story like it meant anything...guy probably took a piss in Wise County too, does that matter? UVAw is actually ranked the 3rd safest university in the country. And it's silly to think the cops actually shot him and tried to cover it up, why in the world would they do that? Makes no sense, has no purpose and could easily be blown up in their face as mentioned before.

And I don't think it's a personal thing either, there's absolutely nothing to suggest it, he had no connections to the cop or VT...the guy had stolen a vehicle the day before and was ditching it at VT, makes sense he would freak about seeing a cop and get busted or something.
    I think the point of mentioning that is he seemed like a normal guy. He attended another college, was elected by his peers to the student council, and held a high GPA that earned him a spot on the Dean's List. I doubt they mentioned his time at UVA-Wise to disparage the school, and would have probably mentioned this no matter where he previously attended. I read that as this was (what seemed like) a normal All-American kid who went off the deep end...someone you wouldn't expect.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

same thing with the part about him being on the football team for 2 years.
    Has nothing to do with the shooting... just provides background on him.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12