Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: 3 on 3 BBall tourney for a good cause...

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: 3 on 3 BBall tourney for a good cause...

cool beans then...is Pastor Lusk gonna charge for using the gym or are we just gonna show up and play?

sorry to bother you with all these questions?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

If enough people could get together you could have some LPD Forum teams. I am off that weekend and would like to participate if I am free then.
    "Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

if you wanna win, you want me on your team..hahah
    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v29/TheGreatOne/221_2127.jpg[/img]

The Oak, Nola and Z Man...I hope we get to play.

But yeah, its gonna get all the details out by next week I think, Ill post more as I know, but it should be a pretty good thing.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

in what tiddly winks??

j/k...for real...is this gonna take place at the church gym i'm assuming??..i know, it's a stupid question, but just curious

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I'm glad it's not until the end of the month...gives me some time to get back into basketball shape and get together a team! I like the idea of getting some LPD Forum teams together too...if there are a couple of guys that want to play, just holla at me and we'll put together a team. If you need a third and you need a guard, let me know and if you want to pick me up on your team, I'm game!

Just a warning, I'm a relatively slow white guy who can shoot the ball pretty well and plays highly fundamental ball. So, if you wanna get together w/me and make a team, we're gonna need some size b/c I just have never been a great rebounder...one of my weaknesses. Also, if you're interested, get on here and let me know when you'd like to get together somewhere and play some pickup games. I go up to UVAW's gym some weekends and weeknights when I can and play. I don't care where you're from either...this is a great cause and it should be some really good competition up there according to what I've heard.
    [U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/miami-med.gif[/IMG][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/nohokie-med.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]
    [U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/Funny/owmyballs.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]

Im free to play any night of the week, you tell me a GYM to show up at and Im there. This goes for anyone who wants to play.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

come on up to cassell NOLA...there's some good competition up here [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]
    "An individual has not started living until he can rise above the narrow confines of his individualistic concerns to the broader concerns of all humanity."

-Martin Luther King Jr.

shoot, if Mercury was still at Tech I would.

BTW, do you know if GC will have that Tourny in the Spring like they did last year I know Scotty use to have it at Twin Springs every March/April. We played in it a few times and won it. I always enjoyed that, Housey played with us one year Justin Hamilton played with us too, Diggs from Lee County played with us. They was pretty good teams, Ervin had a real good team once year. I know they usually hold a 5/5 tourny in COuncil in the spring time also.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

hey nola, does the gym at the college stay open all night on the weekends or what??...it's a shame i don't know b/c i go there

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast