Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Any Wrestling fans here..

Just wondering who on here watches wrestlingg. I have found myself starting to watch it again. I personnaly liked the old WWF days and the WCW days. Any fans on here?

Re: Any Wrestling fans here..

I quit watching it around the time of the WWE, I used to watch WWF WCW and ECW all the time. But I catch myself from time to time watchin it. Just to pass the time of the night by.

Inactive Member imported_Skeptical's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I watch it to see the girls
    ICGRM takin' over

some of em are nice...others well, I'm not to much for meanless to say. LoL In the WWF China scared me! its hard to admit it, but that woman was bigger then most guys in that show! Someone, anyone admit to China scaring you like I did, so I don't feel all alone down here LoL

She still scares me....has anyone seen the Surreal life on VH1 she is on that show and she is absolutely nuts.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

She is very disturbing. I heard she tried to kill herself and the drugs have taken over her body. Shes still scary looking!

Nah, I don't watch VH1 anymore, hardly any music and to many shows, I've stuck to watching FUSE for my music, or just put it on the music channels. When she went into the playboy magazine, I was like "Man, thats to much man to be in playboy" so meanless to say I never looked at that issue, or shall I ever

Well both MTV and VH1 are basically reality show networks now, but some of the stuff they have is pretty good/funny...I have come to the conclusion if Im going to listen to music it is going to be on the radio, or on a CD on my way to work!

I don't get good radio reception, so its downloadin music and the actual music channels, no video's, just pure music. But ohwell, I'm not arguin I used to watch real world every chance I get, I thought it was hillarious when Carmen kept hittin Brad in the balls on the San Diego

haha....yea Real World is one of my favorite shows, this one is pretty good with MJ, guy from Nashville....he is hillarious...

Why dont you get good raido reception??

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast