There is no such thing as a fair fight. Someone always has the advantage.![]()
Is there such thing as fighting fair?
I mean is there any rules what-so-ever for fighting.
Ya know, people are always like, you get in my business again, this and that, and we'll be swinging or throwing down.
I look at it like if somebody threatens me with 2 fist, I've always got a club or bat bigger than them.
Anybody object to just picking up a 4x4 and knock'n them senseless and just letting it be?
or is it better to fight fist to fist, to 'impress'?
to me, a fight is a fight, whatever happens, happens.
There is no such thing as a fair fight. Someone always has the advantage.![]()
"Freedom is not free, it requires great sacrafice. The price is paid in blood."
yeah but usin a 2x4? real men dont need to use weapons.
[img]http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i42/stinmeister/untitled-2.jpg[/img]
I have to agree with that. I mean there will be fights where you will get you butt kicked and then will be fights will you be kicking butt.
"Freedom is not free, it requires great sacrafice. The price is paid in blood."
There are alot of fights that are for stupid reasons. Guess it depends on the reason.
I can understand where you are coming from, but believe me, if I think Im about to get my ass kicked, you best believe Im about to hit you with something. It dont matter to me, whatever I can find, Im gettin it. Say what you want about real men dont need to use weapons ... I'm not gettin mine handed to me. There is no such thing as fighting fair.
"Why so serious?"
I believe any person can win a fight...I don't believe there are advantages or disadvantages unless the other person has a weapon of some sort.....If I ever got in a fight it would be with fists...that's the only way I could do it...
[img]http://www.darkphotography.net/Media/Bands/Cradle%20Of%20Filth/CradleLogo_Roll.jpg[/img]
Fighting is a waste of time and proves nothing. I spent way to many years fighting and living with a chip on my shoulder, acting like the world owed me something and everyone should "bow down" to me. Fighting is a waste of time. Id rather forgive someone now. Unless they keep on, then Ill gladly redirect their attention elsewhere hahahah
And fighting over a girl is the dumbest thing ever. Period. Good gah, id like to fight everyone who does that even myself from days long gone.
A fight is a fight, no matter what is used to fight with, however if you use a bat or a chain or something, thats just wrong, fights weren't ment to have weapons used in them.
I won't use weapons unless the other person picks something up first, then I believe its fair game to pick anything up that is close to you.
Bookmarks