Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: Oh yeah

I don't know. On here, 90% of the people love you and think you are the greatest no matter how you say something, as long as what you say they think [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

We're all guilty of that though [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
    What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.

Re: Oh yeah

I know what you are saying. But when you deal with hard headed people on here, or at different levels in our local government.
    Sometimes you have to repeat yourself over and over.
    We have basically heard the results from the same study 3 times?
    But who is listening?
    An example. The death of the child in Appalachia. And this may drive it home. DMME and others were told something tragic was gonna happen. No one listened. Well when it did. Folks stopped and listened and changes were made. Something that tragic to get people to just stop and listen.
    To me that is what i am saying. Stop the bickering. Learn to be receptive, and learn to listen, and do what is right for everyone.
    I know it seems like a mute point. But sometimes just maybe if said enough. Someone will see and say you know. Maybe i haven't really looked at it all. And until they do. Well how do you make it work. The administration cannot do anything without the board. And most can not do anything funding wise without the board of supervisor. Maybe that will help some see where i am coming from. Right now we have a whole county that will not completely work together. Not just citizens. But a whole local government. Counts said it best. Nothing wrong with trying to work together. But when things seem forced on you. Well people will respond wrong. And that is what seems to be the problem. A total lack of communications from every level.
    And if this has to go to a bond issue vote. With the current situation. What do you think the outcome will be? I can say it in one word. No.
    The past is something we are suspose to learn from, so we don't make the same mistakes. Well time to fix it and just maybe, you will see a local government begin to come together, to work for the good of all of Wise County and it's children.