has anyone seen the movie and what was your thoughts on it. It really suprised me
has anyone seen the movie and what was your thoughts on it. It really suprised me
Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much. Oscar Wilde
Very cheaply made movie but very enjoyable. Had some nice surprises. I've recommended it several times so far and I think everybody who has watched it that I suggested it to, has enjoyed it.
I know they have a Saw 2 coming out. Hope it is as enjoyable.
What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.
by the way the movie ended i knew that they would have to come out with a saw2 everyone should see it [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much. Oscar Wilde
Saw 2 i think is coming out this December 31st..
on another note, for a movie made cheaply and shot in 16 days, this was quite a great movie...
"i asked a toothless man, who all these people were and, he said the soapmakers...and we are workin workin"
i liked the movie pretty good!
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v29/TheGreatOne/221_2127.jpg[/img]
i really liked the movie as well...however, they could've saved a lot of money and got someone other than Danny Glover to play his role, b/c he never really got into the movie much...not money well spent IMO
"An individual has not started living until he can rise above the narrow confines of his individualistic concerns to the broader concerns of all humanity."
-Martin Luther King Jr.
I liked the movie alot, definately a shock. I guess they used Danny Glover to draw more people to the movie, ya kno how that goes.
"Why so serious?"
I bought it....thought it was awesome
[img]http://www.darkphotography.net/Media/Bands/Cradle%20Of%20Filth/CradleLogo_Roll.jpg[/img]
I personally loved the movie...kept me in suspence the entire time. I had in my mind who i thought it was but lord i don`t see how anyone could ever guess that!
Good Movie! I thought they could have incorporated Morgan Freeman in it a little bit more, but it was still good. The ending was surprising, leaving you in suspense. Sets it up for a sequel!
Bookmarks