I'll pray for you and the familly. Sorry for your loss.
A man that i had called my friend since i was five years old (started kindergarten with him) decided to end his life. He was to be married in a few weeks, and leaves behind a pregnant fiance. In the last 2 months i have lost two dear friends. My circle of friends is getting smaller, and this is something that i always thought would happen when we were old men. I ask two favors from my friends on the forum:
1. Please pray for his family, as well as me too. Suicide has really taken it's toll on my life. I have said goodbye to too many who chose that route,and emotions have taken hold.
2. Please don't PM me asking for info. There's a reason that i didn't mention his name or his family's name. Out of respect for his family, and maybe just a little for me, don't ask me for info. Most of you will be reading the obits in the next day or so anyway. Thanks friends.
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/signature.jpg[/IMG]
Central Warriors. Respect the past,embrace the future
I'll pray for you and the familly. Sorry for your loss.
Unchained, I am sorry man. You, and the family will be in my prayers. May God Bless.
"Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08
same here my friend. same here
"Take em one at a time and everything else will take care of itself"...Ole Tob
Hey man I will have you and your friends family in my thoughts in prayers.
"Freedom is not free, it requires great sacrafice. The price is paid in blood."
My prayers are with you. Hang in there, life's not fair. Congrats to Jon for his 6th place finish at state.
Bookmarks