Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 87

Thread: Unchained....

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member Shoe's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 4th, 2002
    Posts
    1,620
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Unchained....

    Unchained has a new lady. I saw her tonight. All I have to say is I hear ya Big Dog.
    "Freedom is not free, it requires great sacrafice. The price is paid in blood."

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Unchained's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 6th, 2005
    Location
    Norton, Virginia, United States
    Posts
    7,249
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Unchained....

    You can have her bro-got my hands full as it is [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
    [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/signature.jpg[/IMG]
    Central Warriors. Respect the past,embrace the future

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Lb_Balla33's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 9th, 2002
    Posts
    1,098
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Unchained....

    hell Shoe after you get done with her, passer my way!
    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v29/TheGreatOne/221_2127.jpg[/img]

  4. #4
    Inactive Member imported_elp6n's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 31st, 2004
    Posts
    5,510
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Unchained....

    </font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
    hands full

    [/ QUOTE ]

    What...You sayin' I'm fat?

    lol
    You'll shoot your eye out.

    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]

  5. #5
    Inactive Member sic's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 22nd, 2004
    Posts
    549
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Unchained....

    I believe that's exactly what he's sayin
    [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img]
    [img]http://www.darkphotography.net/Media/Bands/Cradle%20Of%20Filth/CradleLogo_Roll.jpg[/img]

  6. #6
    Inactive Member Unchained's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 6th, 2005
    Location
    Norton, Virginia, United States
    Posts
    7,249
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Unchained....

    My anaconda don't want none unless you got bun hun....
    in all seriousness-you are not fat.
    [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/signature.jpg[/IMG]
    Central Warriors. Respect the past,embrace the future

  7. #7
    Inactive Member Shoe's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 4th, 2002
    Posts
    1,620
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Unchained....

    Unchained is in trouble now. Which woman is it going to be man?
    "Freedom is not free, it requires great sacrafice. The price is paid in blood."

  8. #8
    Inactive Member Unchained's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 6th, 2005
    Location
    Norton, Virginia, United States
    Posts
    7,249
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Unchained....

    Like i said Shoe- that waitress would make a man out of you [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img]
    [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/signature.jpg[/IMG]
    Central Warriors. Respect the past,embrace the future

  9. #9
    Inactive Member NotSoSilentBob's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 2nd, 2002
    Posts
    8,067
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Unchained....

    The bigger the cushion, the sweeter the pushin
    That's what I said.
    The looser the waistband, the deeper the quicksand
    Or so I have read.
    My baby fits me like a flesh tuxedo.
    I love to sink her with my pink torpedo.

    Big bottom
    Big bottom
    Talk about bum cakes,
    My gal's got 'em.
    Big bottom,
    Drive me out of my mind.
    How can I leave this behind?

    I saw her on monday, twas my lucky bun day
    You know what I mean.
    I love her each weekday, each velvety cheekday
    You know what I mean.
    My love gun's loaded and she's in my sights
    Big game's waiting there inside her tights

    Big bottom
    Big bottom
    Talk about mud flaps
    My gal's got 'em.
    Big bottom
    Drive me out of my mind.
    How can I leave this behind?
    [IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]

  10. #10
    Inactive Member Big_AL's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 24th, 2002
    Posts
    767
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Unchained....

    guys becareful what u put on here they are children who do read the forum.
    "Take em one at a time and everything else will take care of itself"...Ole Tob

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •