Anyone know how much the places around here pay?
Anyone know how much the places around here pay?
Im a lifguard at Norton City Pool, will most likely be splitting some mangerial duties as well. 5.50 is what they pay.
thx..finally got a reply haha
im gonna be one this yr and i had heard bearpen didn't pay as well as other places..but i dont see how they could pay much less than 5.50
but i applied at PV
Bearpin pays more than everyone else. A buddy of mine used to work there i think he said they made 6.50. And the Wise pool you get 6.
To be honest, I have no idea what NCP pays. I was guessing, I never really asked, Mercury would know better she was manager for 3 years....Im a moron when it comes to remembering things.
-You have to expect things of yourself before You can do them- Michael Jordan
i guess it depends on how long ya worked there too..cuz of raises
Yep you were right, lifeguards get paid $5.50 as of last year at Norton City Pool.
Bookmarks