I thought maybe we couldmake this a permanent one..
If anyone has a joke, just post it here...I bet we could get some good laughs out of this...
I thought maybe we couldmake this a permanent one..
If anyone has a joke, just post it here...I bet we could get some good laughs out of this...
Redick is the best player in the nation.
HaHa thats a good one!!
Hokie Hokie Hi Tech Tech VPI
Tech might make it to the NCAA tournament next year.
[img]http://img255.imageshack.us/img255/9434/paplebon2xs4.th.png[/img]
who won the last time they played?
Hokie Hokie Hi Tech Tech VPI
Whos in the NIT.
[img]http://img255.imageshack.us/img255/9434/paplebon2xs4.th.png[/img]
</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
Redick is the best player in the nation.
[/ QUOTE ]
LMAO!!...Thats the best joke Ive ever heard!
The one about Reddick was hilarious...
Best Joke ever: Reddick is not gay!! [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Burrhead is losing weight...
It is hard to fail, but it is worse never to have tried to succeed.
-Teddy Roosevelt
Before going to Europe on business, a man drove his Rolls-Royce to a downtown New York City bank and went in to ask for an immediate loan of $5,000.
The loan officer, taken aback, requested collateral and so the man said, "Well then, here are the keys to my Rolls-Royce."
The loan officer promptly had the car driven into the bank's underground parking for safe keeping, and gave him $5,000.
Two weeks later, the man walked through the bank's doors, and asked to settle up his loan and get his car back. "That will be $5,000 in principal, and $15.40 in interest", the loan officer said. The man wrote out a check and started to walk away.
"Wait sir", the loan officer said, "while you were gone, I found out you are a millionaire. Why in the world would you need to borrow $5,000?"
The man smiled. "Where else could I park my Rolls-Royce in Manhattan for two weeks and pay only $15.40?
Demand For A Raise
"Boss, I've got to have a raise," the salesman said to his sales manager. "There are three other companies after me."
"Is that a fact?" the manager asked. "What other companies are after you?"
"The electric company, the phone company, and the gas company."
Bookmarks