Who is/was ur favorite teacher throughtout elem/HS/and college?
Who is/was ur favorite teacher throughtout elem/HS/and college?
I would have to say in HS it was Ann Wade, she has the most effect on me now. In college I would say it was Julia Palmer and Jennifer Wilson.
-You have to expect things of yourself before You can do them- Michael Jordan
there's always college...hang in there LOL [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
Coach Bishop is my favorite teacher....I had him for Geography and 20th Century History
[img]http://www.darkphotography.net/Media/Bands/Cradle%20Of%20Filth/CradleLogo_Roll.jpg[/img]
vonda sturgill
jason mullins
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v29/TheGreatOne/221_2127.jpg[/img]
w/e happened to coach bishop anyways...i can remember him teachin there and i remember ppl saying why he left...but that was a while back...anyone know?
It's so hard to name just one. Coach Bishop was awesome as other posters have mentioned, but I had so many influential teachers throughout my school career and I'm sure it will continue while I'm in college. I actually got to know some of my teachers on more of a friend level, as opposed to a student/teacher relationship.
Mrs. Edwards - high school
Mrs. Carter - high school
Dr. Wilson & Dr. Yun - college
You'll shoot your eye out.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]
i had Dr.Yun's wife for art..
ohh man was she crazy!!
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v29/TheGreatOne/221_2127.jpg[/img]
Bookmarks