Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 23

Thread: ?

  1. #11
    Inactive Member burton2019's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 8th, 2004
    Posts
    7,723
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: ?

    cold pizza and beer is excellent!

  2. #12
    Inactive Member Jamie_Madrox's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 10th, 2005
    Posts
    383
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: ?

    lol way to be promotin a positive image for those youngsters lol jk if there too young to just read cold beer then they truelly dont need to be on the internet but i still dont see what you guys have against surge
    Can you keep a secret? Well I'm afraid of the world because they want me to die, can you believe it?

  3. #13
    Inactive Member imported_elp6n's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 31st, 2004
    Posts
    5,510
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: ?

    Nuthin' against Surge per se, it's just that Coke is so far superior.
    You'll shoot your eye out.

    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]

  4. #14
    Inactive Member Jamie_Madrox's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 10th, 2005
    Posts
    383
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: ?

    lol ok whatever you say there chief [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
    Can you keep a secret? Well I'm afraid of the world because they want me to die, can you believe it?

  5. #15
    Inactive Member sic's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 22nd, 2004
    Posts
    549
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: ?

    Pepsi is much better than coke though
    [img]http://www.darkphotography.net/Media/Bands/Cradle%20Of%20Filth/CradleLogo_Roll.jpg[/img]

  6. #16
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: ?

    I'm more in favor of other alcoholic drinks besides beer, but they have 8 packs of Budweiser. I just want one because it is cool, but I'm not old enough to buy yet! lol

  7. #17
    Inactive Member 33_phs_33's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 19th, 2005
    Posts
    345
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: ?

    didn't they stop making surge?
    i ahven't seen it since i was like 5 haha

  8. #18
    Inactive Member OAR's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 27th, 2003
    Posts
    1,435
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: ?

    2 more weeks I'll be old enought to buy some Smirnoff...I can't wait [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

  9. #19
    Inactive Member Diets17's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 5th, 2004
    Posts
    1,291
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: ?

    Im more of a pizza right out of the oven..from Pizza King type of guy, and some ice cold Diet Pepsi!! Cold pizza is good though. If your in a hurry.

  10. #20
    Inactive Member OAR's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 27th, 2003
    Posts
    1,435
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: ?

    Only place I'll eat cold pizza is from Pizza Hut...other than that I like it warmed up....I can't stand regular beer...I prefer some good ole moonshine myself [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •