Hate to tell you, if Brock Berlin was the best thing to come out of Florida, the state of Florida is sadly lacking....that coming from a 'Canes fan.
Printable View
Hate to tell you, if Brock Berlin was the best thing to come out of Florida, the state of Florida is sadly lacking....that coming from a 'Canes fan.
I was being a little sarcastic...I didn't think much of Berlin but most of the time he got job done, not always, but most of the time!
</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
Thats the only decent thing to come out of University of Florida
[/ QUOTE ]
Emmitt Smith
ORANGE, hands down for me
Lime
There are soo many I like.
Top 5 though:
Lemon-lime
Orange
Riptide Rush
Fierce Berry
Citrus Cooler
rapid rush i think thats what its called anyway its the purple kinda .
I like almost every flavor, but I'm really into the new X-factor, Fruit Punch & Berry
i agree, the x-factor is great
Cascade crush