does anybody on this forum still play paintball???
does anybody on this forum still play paintball???
2006 Chick-Fil-A Bowl Champions
Hokies 24 Bulldogs 31
R.I.P. UgaVI 1999-2008
"Damn good dog!"
I used to play religiously with my friends, but we all fell out of it. I sold my gun like a year or so.
does anybody have any markers or equipment they would want to sell?
2006 Chick-Fil-A Bowl Champions
Hokies 24 Bulldogs 31
R.I.P. UgaVI 1999-2008
"Damn good dog!"
my buddies might have some..i can check if you want me too
do that if you can and i don't mean these little cheap guns and equipment either
2006 Chick-Fil-A Bowl Champions
Hokies 24 Bulldogs 31
R.I.P. UgaVI 1999-2008
"Damn good dog!"
the guns are tippmans
Me and Dufefan3 still play but cant find nobody else still in to it anymore.
I used to play. I still got my gun so I am in if you all decide to have a game.
"One player can impact a game, One TEAM can win championships"
I will sell you my gun, I got a 9 oz., with it and a 200 round hopper.
"One player can impact a game, One TEAM can win championships"
Me and a few friends still play but its nothin like it used to be. there just isnt enough people that still play.
[img]http://img255.imageshack.us/img255/9434/paplebon2xs4.th.png[/img]
Bookmarks