Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: Song...

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Guest 's Avatar

    Song...

    I heard this song on the radio today and I can't remember the name and it's driving me crazy [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] anyway it says something like "to walk away from love was more than we could do". Anyone know the name of it?

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Diets17's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 5th, 2004
    Posts
    1,291
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Song...

    Clay Walker sings it right? Good Goodbye? Is that the one?

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Diets17's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 5th, 2004
    Posts
    1,291
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Song...

    Nope I was wrong... its Mark Chestnutt.

    "Almost Goodbye"

    There was rain on the street last night
    We stood beneath the front door light
    And everything we said,
    We made sure the neighbors heard
    You called me this, I called you that
    Standing on the welcome mat
    Everything we felt at all came down to just one word
    But you couldn't say it, and I couldn't say it
    You know I tried my best to go and
    I know you cried, cause I heart you so
    Shoulda been easy to say that we were through
    But to walk away from love was more than we could do
    It was almost goodbye, Almost goodbye
    There was sun through the blinds this morning
    When I opened up my eyes, and outside I could hear a mocking bird
    I could feel your heartbeat as you lay there by my side
    I thought of how the world could end with just one word
    But you didn't say it, and I didn't say it
    You know I tried my best to go and
    I know you cried, cause I heart you so
    Shoulda been easy to say that we were through
    But to walk away from love that was more than we could do
    IT was almost goodbye, Almost goodbye
    Sometimes the most important words
    Are the ones that we leave unspoken
    You know I tried my best to go and
    I know you cried, cause I heart you so
    Shoulda been easy to say that we were through
    But to walk away from love that way was more than we could do
    It was almost goodbye, Almost goodbye
    No I couldn't say it, it was almost goodbye, almost goodbye


  4. #4
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: Song...

    Yeah that's it, thanks man

  5. #5
    Inactive Member phs_basketball's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 3rd, 2004
    Posts
    338
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post deleted by R0cketer

    -You have to expect things of yourself before You can do them- Michael Jordan

  6. #6
    Inactive Member Diets17's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 5th, 2004
    Posts
    1,291
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Song...

    I remember this one came out a long long time ago, at least 10 years if not more. Really good stuff though.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •