Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 32

Thread: WORK

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member UFGATORS's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 20th, 2004
    Posts
    71
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    WORK

    were do u guys work at ??

  2. #2
    Inactive Member UFGATORS's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 20th, 2004
    Posts
    71
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: WORK

    i myself work at tempurpedic in duffield better known as mattress factory great pay great job.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Knight_32's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 13th, 2005
    Posts
    131
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: WORK

    not working anywhere right now.
    It is not how big you are, it is how big you play.

  4. #4
    Inactive Member N2SPORTS's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 15th, 2002
    Posts
    182
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: WORK

    B.A. Mullican, the flooring plant
    I'll always want a little more than I already have.

  5. #5
    Inactive Member 33_phs_33's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 19th, 2005
    Posts
    345
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: WORK

    no where as of now...but hopefully as a lifeguard this summer..

  6. #6
    Inactive Member Lb_Balla33's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 9th, 2002
    Posts
    1,098
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: WORK

    i work for M & M Mowing Men!!

    anyone need your yard mowed, me and dallasfan71 will hook you right up!!
    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v29/TheGreatOne/221_2127.jpg[/img]

  7. #7
    Inactive Member starbuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 20th, 2004
    Posts
    5,852
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: WORK

    </font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
    i myself work at tempurpedic in duffield better known as mattress factory great pay great job.

    [/ QUOTE ]

    my dad works there. Say's it is the best job he has ever had.
    I thought about it myself.
    [IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]

  8. #8
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: WORK

    </font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
    great pay great job.


    [/ QUOTE ] This is the bottom line , after survival. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] I want to make all I can while I can.

  9. #9
    Inactive Member smarty's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 13th, 2003
    Posts
    1,264
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: WORK

    Coeburn Cinema and as a gas attendant @ Payless

  10. #10
    Inactive Member burton2019's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 8th, 2004
    Posts
    7,723
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: WORK

    i work at virtus marketing, it sucks, but the pay is good for this area

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •