http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...2005small2.jpg
Me and elp6n (some folks have been wanting to put faces with names). Any other forum couples on here following suit?
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...2005small2.jpg
Me and elp6n (some folks have been wanting to put faces with names). Any other forum couples on here following suit?
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/signature.jpg[/IMG]
Central Warriors. Respect the past,embrace the future
Let's see NOLA and Mercury! [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
You'll shoot your eye out.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]
ain't got a girlfriend (yet I don't think) but I'll show a picture of a girl I dated round October if ya'll want to see but she don't post on here
Deja Moo: The feeling that you've heard this bull before.
Believe I saw a pic or two of her. Cute young lady.
You'll shoot your eye out.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]
Me and Sics_40
[img]http://www.darkphotography.net/Media/Bands/Cradle%20Of%20Filth/CradleLogo_Roll.jpg[/img]
smarty & LpD_BluE
I have some pics of us but none are scanned yet.
Bekah & Henne_IsMyHero
-but that is now, who knows whats going to happen in the next few days!!
![]()
------
Even the best fall down sometimes=)
Guess the name of the forum needs to be changed to the LPD Sports Forum & Dating Service.
[img]http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k102/ETWNAPPEL/calgraphic.gif?t=1238543058[/img]
Are you guys ready for this?....We make a very striking couple even if I say so myself.
![]()
HAHAHAHA. ahhhh, I'm late for class, but I really wanted to make that picture! I wish I had photoshop so I could make it look better. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Serious sport has nothing to do with fair play. It is bound up with hatred, jealousy, boastfulness, disregard of all rules and sadistic pleasure in witnessing violence. In other words, it is war minus the shooting.
George Orwell
I LOVE it!!
[img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
You'll shoot your eye out.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]
Bookmarks