I have a question:
Do boys stress about prom like girls do??
I have a question:
Do boys stress about prom like girls do??
------
Even the best fall down sometimes=)
heck no...i'm just glad I don't have to go any more...
all we have to do is get dressed and fix our hair...if you have some...
only thing I ever stressed out about was if we could make it to eat on time (b/c she always ran a lil slow..haha) and what is the best looking car I could get to show her off in
Guys and gals usually don't ever stress about the same things. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
I didn't stress about my proms. That's probably why I had such a good time at both.
Serious sport has nothing to do with fair play. It is bound up with hatred, jealousy, boastfulness, disregard of all rules and sadistic pleasure in witnessing violence. In other words, it is war minus the shooting.
George Orwell
Im jsut about to say that I dont want to go anymore...Im so stressed out!!
------
Even the best fall down sometimes=)
i've heard its supposed to rain and only be like 60..that is crazy!! [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]
it's raining hell!!....prom is crap....stay home and watch the Taker kill....forget the Prom!!!!!!!
"Rolls Eyes In Back Of Head"
"Darkness cosumes the light and beckons his return"
I didn't even bother with my senior prom.
It was getting ridiculous - seeing who spent the most on their dress (girls were starting to pay over a thousand for dresses).
All about status. I originally planned to go, but got annoyed with it all and stayed home.
You'll shoot your eye out.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]
I went to my junior prom, but got there and thought "Damm, what's all the fuss about?"
[img]http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k102/ETWNAPPEL/calgraphic.gif?t=1238543058[/img]
Whoa! That is insane.
No one was really like that at my school, there may have been a few, but no one really paid attention. We actually all got along pretty well. My class was actually pretty close.
I had fun in high school for the most part. My class was a bunch of cut-ups though. From cooking the lunchroom workers a lasagna lunch, to me taking up money from random people at lunch so my friend would eat a live worm, to craming an entire english class in the corner of a classroom to "surprise" our teacher when she came in late from her smoke break. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
Serious sport has nothing to do with fair play. It is bound up with hatred, jealousy, boastfulness, disregard of all rules and sadistic pleasure in witnessing violence. In other words, it is war minus the shooting.
George Orwell
I've been to 5 proms in all, and only stressed about 1, that being because my date lived an hour away and we had a baseball game that day and an early picture appointment. But after I decided to just miss my pictures, the stress was over....
As far as stressing like girls do...heck no, me and my friends didn't even care how we looked...I drove my mamaw's 1980 something Festiva for crying out loud! To me, and I'm sure others like Moonlight would agree, prom was all about that picture w/ the baseball team.....
Bookmarks