Yes. Im a moron. Actually. I have no excuse. Beyond the fact that when doing HW when I actually had classes, this kept me from going insane at times. But anyway. Lets all make fun of how I cant spell very well.
Yes. Im a moron. Actually. I have no excuse. Beyond the fact that when doing HW when I actually had classes, this kept me from going insane at times. But anyway. Lets all make fun of how I cant spell very well.
Congrats!
[img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
We should all aspire to "Needs a Life"
lol
You'll shoot your eye out.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]
*bows down*....you are the greatest ole NOLA...
now, I wanna see you get 10,000 posts my friend...good luck and let your conquest begin...
What a milestone...
haha
"Champions never complain, they are too busy getting better."
Play Like a Champion Today
[img]http://www.facade.com/celebrity/photo/Michael_Jordan.jpg[/img]
I thought this post was going to be about me being the only member of the Riverview 5000 homerun club. Yes sir, I am the only person ever to hit 5000 homeruns in wiffle down here.
"Why so serious?"
Alas, we must meet Mox, as I am the only member of the Wells Bottom Wallbangers to ever record 5000 strikeouts, using my personna Whiff Whifferson....so many shutouts, so little time [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/signature.jpg[/IMG]
Central Warriors. Respect the past,embrace the future
haha we have a member of the 5000 strikeout club as well, unfortunately for him he struck out 5000 times.
"Why so serious?"
Always amazed me that folks could strike out in wiffle ball, but no one could hit my 2 dolla ho-round the world pitch [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/signature.jpg[/IMG]
Central Warriors. Respect the past,embrace the future
haha well this guy wasnt your "average" person if you get me .... hes the only person ive ever seen swing and miss, do a complete 360 and hit the ball with the back of the bat on his turnaround ...
"Why so serious?"
Wiffleball....I'd be in there for some wiffleball.
[img]http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k102/ETWNAPPEL/calgraphic.gif?t=1238543058[/img]
Bookmarks