Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: Netflix

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member NotSoSilentBob's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 2nd, 2002
    Posts
    8,067
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Netflix

    Anyone in Wise Co. have a Netflix membership? How quick is the turnaround on DVD's?
    [IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]

  2. #2
    Inactive Member imported_Union_Man's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 28th, 2002
    Posts
    217
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Netflix

    I got Netflix. They are fast. Well If you consider a week fast. I just use them to get TV series like Buffy the Vampire Slayer and stuff like that.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member NotSoSilentBob's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 2nd, 2002
    Posts
    8,067
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Netflix

    That slow, eh?

    With Blockbuster Online, I was experiencing about 5 days in turnaround. I would mail on Friday and get a new disc on Thursday.

    Where does Netflix mail from? Blockbuster mailed most of mine from Charlotte and Gaithersburg.
    [IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]

  4. #4
    Inactive Member 1inStripes's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 25th, 2002
    Posts
    12,052
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Netflix

    I am thinking about going with Netflix myself. My buddies that have it hear say they have about a 3 day turn around.
    "Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08

  5. #5
    Inactive Member NotSoSilentBob's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 2nd, 2002
    Posts
    8,067
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Netflix

    Going from the map on Netflix's site, there is a shipping center somewhere in VA. I doubt the map is accurate though.

    Netflix is going to save me a ton of money. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
    [IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]

  6. #6
    Inactive Member NotSoSilentBob's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 2nd, 2002
    Posts
    8,067
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Netflix

    FWIW, took 2 days for the DVD's to get here. Mailing from Charlottesville.
    [IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •