there will be a very important mernt meeting in the weight room at PVHS on sunday at 3:00pm about the discussion mernt ,only a few on here know what im talking about, hope to see you there [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
there will be a very important mernt meeting in the weight room at PVHS on sunday at 3:00pm about the discussion mernt ,only a few on here know what im talking about, hope to see you there [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Please no one ask what it is....i dont know and i dont want to so please dont get these guys riled up over this again.
[img]http://img255.imageshack.us/img255/9434/paplebon2xs4.th.png[/img]
what is this Mernt you speak of??
"i asked a toothless man, who all these people were and, he said the soapmakers...and we are workin workin"
I knew someone was goin to do that [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
[img]http://img255.imageshack.us/img255/9434/paplebon2xs4.th.png[/img]
I started too but thought Naaah!!! [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
The name has been officially changed from MERNT to BURNT...hehehehehehehehehehehehe
Take em one at a time and everything else will take care of itself.
I belong to God Now.
Bookmarks