Many of us here are veterans, some who have seen combat and some who have not. Makes no difference. Many of us here are not veterans. Makes no diffenence. Being a veteran or not does not add to or subtract from patriotism. We are ALL Americans.
As an American I am proud to say that I have over 1,200,000 heroes to look up to. Many people don't realize just how many brave men and women have given their lives for our great country. Just think about it, over 1,200,000 lives lost. Think freedom is free? Think again.
I hope we all take time to remember those who have made the supreme sacrifice. Let's especially remember them this weekend. If it weren't for them who knows what kind of life any of us would have.
To all those brave men and women who have given their lives to make mine better, I salute you. You are my heroes. Each and every one of you. Thank you. You are NOT forgotten.





Bookmarks