please pray for my family. Today we all lost our best friend, a grandfather, and a loving father.
My grandfather William Victor Dotson passed away today at Norton Community Hospital.
Please keep us in ur thoughts and prayers...
please pray for my family. Today we all lost our best friend, a grandfather, and a loving father.
My grandfather William Victor Dotson passed away today at Norton Community Hospital.
Please keep us in ur thoughts and prayers...
You and your entire family will be in my prayers.
I'm sorry for your loss steer. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]
"There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"
Sorry to hear that.
_________________________________________________________
HOW'S THAT HOPE AND CHANGE WORKING OUT FOR YA ??????
ditto to all above....our prayers are with you
I was married by a judge. I should have asked for a jury.
Sorry to hear about your lose bub. Your family will be in my thoughts in prayers.
"Freedom is not free, it requires great sacrafice. The price is paid in blood."
I'm so sorry steer..
I'll be praying for you and your family...
Bookmarks