We tryed to play there this week but they couldnt afford us
I really hate that we couldnt play in front of all our friends from wise co.
if we would have got to Norton would have been rockin
We tryed to play there this week but they couldnt afford us
I really hate that we couldnt play in front of all our friends from wise co.
if we would have got to Norton would have been rockin
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v29/TheGreatOne/thescheme2.jpg[/img]
Yeah, sorry guys. We was going to play at the great Lawson-Fitchko stadium. Maybe we can try to get on at the Va - Ky fair this year. But until the Keep Rocking on.
"Bang Your Head"
![]()
Bang Your Head.
yeah, who are you and what do you sound like?
[IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]
our name is FGC and we like to rock
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v29/TheGreatOne/thescheme2.jpg[/img]
And there's no doubt about it...they can rock
[img]http://www.darkphotography.net/Media/Bands/Cradle%20Of%20Filth/CradleLogo_Roll.jpg[/img]
I bet they can
Bookmarks