I know some on here are veteran's of the military or most have family enlisted in the military. My question is where was everyone (or family members stationed)..
I was planning on attending the Naval Academy but changed my mind at the last moment...
My Uncle Dwayne is a West Point Graduate...played football there as well, and now is getting out of the Army at the end of this week so he can spend time with his family...they are moving back here!!
Another Uncle is currently in the Navy stationed in Beaufort, SC at the Naval Hospital...it is down the road from Parris Island, the Marine Corps training center..
Another Uncle was in the Army...not sure when
Grandfather served in Korean War and possibly in WWII...other grandfather served in Amry in WWII....
Francis Gary Powers, the famous U-2 pilot who was shot down during the Cold War and tried on espionage is my cousin...That is all I can think of for now! What is everyone's family members who served in the best military in the world.





Bookmarks