Anyone got any quick and EASY recipes for dinner...I can't think of anything to cook tonight and I don't wanna go out to eat. I just wanna go to grocery store and fix something for me and my gal tonight
Anyone got any quick and EASY recipes for dinner...I can't think of anything to cook tonight and I don't wanna go out to eat. I just wanna go to grocery store and fix something for me and my gal tonight
get some boneless skinless chicken breasts and cook them in CATALINA dressing. trust me its absolutely awesome. side dish it with some pasta salad and a vegetable of your choice.
Cant we all just get along?
Or fettucini alfredo and garlic toast......godd stuff.......mmmmmmmmm....garlic toast
3/4 cup apricot preserves
3/4 cup Catalina dressing
1 pkg. instant onion soup mix
1 can mushrooms or 1 cup fresh mushrooms
4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
Directions:
Mix the first 3 ingredients in small bowl. Then, mix in the mushrooms.
In a 9x13-inch glass dish, lay the chicken breasts along the bottom of pan. Pour the mix over the chicken breasts.
Bake at 350°F for 45 minutes covered with tin foil. Then, 10 minutes uncovered.
its good, trust me. you can also grill it.
Cant we all just get along?
that sounds good...thanx man
Peanutbutter and Jelly or a big fried bologna sandwich! [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
We all know what bologna does [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
So that would be perfect you you and your lady!
It works wonders! [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Best website ever for recipies:
www.allrecipies.com
be sure to pay attention to the recipe ratings and suggestions!
You'll shoot your eye out.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]
Do it the simple way. Order pizza! ! !
_________________________________________________________
HOW'S THAT HOPE AND CHANGE WORKING OUT FOR YA ??????
Bookmarks