Since yesturday was the fourth it got me thing where were the best fireworks you have ever saw.
Since yesturday was the fourth it got me thing where were the best fireworks you have ever saw.
"Somebody may beat me, but they are going to have to bleed to do it." -Pre
Dungannon's about 10 years ago..
for 2 years in a row we went over there just to see em knock the fireworks over and screw em up..some funny stuff
"i asked a toothless man, who all these people were and, he said the soapmakers...and we are workin workin"
i saw some in kingsport a few years ago
[b] "The One and Only"[/b]
Coeburn's show was quite good this year.
[IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]
The best places I've seen fireworks:
Nashville, TN
Colorado Springs, CO
Myrtle Beach, SC
Around here Johnson City puts on a great show.
Take em one at a time and everything else will take care of itself.
I belong to God Now.
Geneva, Switzerland's July 4 American Celebration 1999, 2000, 2001, 2004
Not saying that it was the greatest ever, but Clintwoods fireworks were pretty good last night.
What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.
clintwood? what...
norton's were a disappointment
"To be the man, you've got to beat the man."
Fort Hood, Texas in 2003
Deja Moo: The feeling that you've heard this bull before.
Best I've ever seen were at Disney World when I was like 10.... they had a huge parade..... and an unbelievable firework show...
... last night ..... my friends uncle put on an awesome show down in Pound.... it was the best I've saw in a long time...better than any I've ever been too around here..........
Bookmarks