Results 1 to 10 of 11

Thread: Alcohol

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member Xcat22's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 16th, 2002
    Posts
    54
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Alcohol

    Has anyone heard the new Brad Paisley song "Alcohol" .


    I can make anybody pretty
    I can make you believe any lie
    I can make you pick a fight
    with somebody twice
    your size. . .

    Well I've been known to cause a few breakups
    and I've been known to cause a few births
    I can make you new friends
    Or get you fired from work.

    (Chorus)
    And since the day I left Milwaukee
    Lynchburg, Bordeaux, France
    Been makin the bars
    With lots of big money
    and helpin white people dance
    I got you in trouble in high school
    and college now that was a ball
    you had some of the best times
    you'll never remember with me
    Alcohol, Alcohol

    I got blamed at your wedding reception
    for your best man's emberrasing speech
    and also for those naked pictures of you at the beach
    I've influenced kings and world leaders
    I helped Hemingway write like he did
    and I`ll bet you a drink or two that I can make you
    put that lampshade on your head . .

    And since the day I left Milwaukee
    Lynchburg, Bordeaux, France
    Been makin a fool out of folks
    just like you
    and helpin white people dance
    I am medicine and I am poison
    I can help you up or make you fall
    you had some of the best times
    you'll never remember with me
    Alcohol

    And since the day I left Milwaukee
    Lynchburg, Bordeaux, France
    Been makin the bars
    With lots of big money
    (crowd and helpin white people dance
    I got you in trouble in high school
    and college now that was a ball
    you had some of the best times
    you'll never remember with me
    Alcohol, Alcohol
    "I may not have been the greatest president, but I've had the most fun eight years." Bill Clinton

  2. #2
    Inactive Member one1one's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 9th, 2005
    Posts
    808
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Alcohol

    yeah ive heard it. I like it for the most part, it really suprises you the 1st time you hear it
    [b] "The One and Only"[/b]

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Dawgfan_23's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 28th, 2005
    Posts
    51
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Alcohol

    Love the song!

  4. #4
    Inactive Member timmy_v's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 7th, 2005
    Posts
    1,586
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Alcohol

    Yea i like the song pretty good but never can seem to see the whole video for it.
    "Somebody may beat me, but they are going to have to bleed to do it." -Pre

  5. #5
    Inactive Member one1one's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 9th, 2005
    Posts
    808
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Alcohol

    i have only heard it on the radio
    [b] "The One and Only"[/b]

  6. #6
    Inactive Member Lb_Balla33's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 9th, 2002
    Posts
    1,098
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Alcohol

    i still havent heard this song
    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v29/TheGreatOne/221_2127.jpg[/img]

  7. #7
    Inactive Member imported_Undertaker's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 3rd, 2005
    Posts
    65
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Alcohol

    yeah im in love with the song if ya know what i mean!!
    (yahoo personal's)
    "Darkness cosumes the light and beckons his return"

  8. #8
    Inactive Member Jason's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 12th, 2002
    Posts
    3,146
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Alcohol

    Wonder why the song doesnt say what it does to liver or how it kills inocent people by those who drive with it? [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img] [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]

  9. #9
    Inactive Member Roy_Macavoy's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 1st, 2004
    Posts
    191
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Alcohol

    wouldn't make as much money or be as popular then...
    ---Grip it.....and Rip It---

    Gym Monster-Gettin' the train everyday!!

  10. #10
    Inactive Member Jason's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 12th, 2002
    Posts
    3,146
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Alcohol

    Money(satan) rules most everyone.noclue

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •