I am about to go on a shopping spree.... could you guys give me some good ideas for horror movies to buy and also any PS2 games that are out that I could buy?
I am about to go on a shopping spree.... could you guys give me some good ideas for horror movies to buy and also any PS2 games that are out that I could buy?
I was wanting to get Destroy all Humans, but I don't know if that would suit a female's taste.
[img]http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k102/ETWNAPPEL/calgraphic.gif?t=1238543058[/img]
LoL* Not an average female. I would actually prefer stuff that the guys like to watch =-) soooo I will have to look that one up!*
Um.... any kind of comedy's too... pretty much anything...except for sappy stuff!*
Haha.. thats a video game..not a movie!
HAHA.... I knew that... I was saying as well as movies....
Its a fun kind of game, very much in the Mars Attacks way [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Good horror film...dont know that there has been any in sometime.
What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.
Is that for PS2?
revenge of the sith on ps2...really fun game, short though shouldnt take you more than 3 days to beat it.
[img]http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i42/stinmeister/untitled-2.jpg[/img]
no movie collection is complete without Donnie Darko..
if you can find some Bela Lugosi films, pick them up too
"i asked a toothless man, who all these people were and, he said the soapmakers...and we are workin workin"
Evil Dead 1 and 2 and Army Of Darkness.
"There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"
Bookmarks