hey i know there's some people in Haysi that play Halo.
if any of you guys read this send me a message so mayb we can all get together and LAN sometime
hey i know there's some people in Haysi that play Halo.
if any of you guys read this send me a message so mayb we can all get together and LAN sometime
Bah, Halo is oldschool. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
I play games like Battlefield 2, CS Source, HL2 Deathmatch, etc. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]
Officially retired
I play Ms Pac Man...
"i asked a toothless man, who all these people were and, he said the soapmakers...and we are workin workin"
*Chomp chomp chomp chomp chomp chomp* [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img]
Officially retired
my brother and cousins play halo 2 on LAN....they are pretty good for him to just be 12...but their team is nearly unbeatable.
I have a chi-hua-hua-hua and it has no teeth-teeth-teeth.
my brothers play that game nonstop..that and ncaa and all that stuff..i swear, sometimes i cant help but play along..its actually kinda fun.
i need to talk to your brother then
halo never gets old
Bookmarks