If anybody knows where i can get two,maybe 3, tickets to the VT and Miami game give me a pm.
Thanks.
If anybody knows where i can get two,maybe 3, tickets to the VT and Miami game give me a pm.
Thanks.
good luck with that
"An individual has not started living until he can rise above the narrow confines of his individualistic concerns to the broader concerns of all humanity."
-Martin Luther King Jr.
eBay. And believe me, they are NOT cheap.
_________________________________________________________
HOW'S THAT HOPE AND CHANGE WORKING OUT FOR YA ??????
Bump.
yeah for real good luck with that one
talk to VTgal she might could hook you up
?Keep swinging! Whether I was in a slump or feeling badly or having trouble off the field, the only thing to do was keep swinging.? Hank Aaron
I don't have the hook up, since I graduated....and all my so called friends that are still in school are BUMS.
just kiddin [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
Serious sport has nothing to do with fair play. It is bound up with hatred, jealousy, boastfulness, disregard of all rules and sadistic pleasure in witnessing violence. In other words, it is war minus the shooting.
George Orwell
Just go to the game, wait outside the stadium on the sidewalk, there are a million and one scalpers there, just wait until close to game time and prices will drop.
I saw 2 blowing down the street yesterday.. didn't bother to even chase them down [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
That's weird. You coulda at least made 400 bucks on them.
Not a very good hustlin' move.
Serious sport has nothing to do with fair play. It is bound up with hatred, jealousy, boastfulness, disregard of all rules and sadistic pleasure in witnessing violence. In other words, it is war minus the shooting.
George Orwell
ahh..I just get the pleasur of watching the game and seeing 2 open seats in the stands [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Bookmarks