shinedown surprised me, it was actually worth every penny.
The concert last night was awesome. All 3 bands put on a great show.
Silvertide didnt play but a new band called illbreak played and they was real good, they got a cd out, yall might wanna check it out.
but id say Shinedown put on the best performace.
i had a great time!.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v29/TheGreatOne/221_2127.jpg[/img]
shinedown surprised me, it was actually worth every penny.
[img]http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i42/stinmeister/untitled-2.jpg[/img]
i've seen the concert before. It was just hard for me to get into 3 Doors Down. They aren't exactly hard enough, but not too soft either. Shinedown is a good show.
But I will give 3 Doors Down this.. I dunno if you all got to see it, but they do a heck of a drum solo.
I thought the best part of the concert was 3 doors down. They were awesome. but Shinedown put on one heck of a show too. And so did illbreak, they were pretty awesome
Shinedown was by far the best of the show. 3 doors down was great too especially with all of the explosions they had going on. I didnt really like the first band but i only got to hear about half of their songs.
"Somebody may beat me, but they are going to have to bleed to do it." -Pre
i heard from everyone that went it was awesome>
[b] "The One and Only"[/b]
i think shinedown tried to steal the show, and if they had more fame they would have. i really see shinedown evolving into a "main event" type music act.
[img]http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i42/stinmeister/untitled-2.jpg[/img]
I loved every minute of it. And I thought they all sounded great live. We bought the Illbreak cd after the concert... it's pretty good!
I just loved it when Brad from 3DD came back out without his shirt on [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
I kept trying to get to the front-- but there ended up being about 6 people in front on me to the stage.
Yeah i was real close to the stage for the Illbreak and Shinedown cocncert then after that i just went to the back..
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v29/TheGreatOne/221_2127.jpg[/img]
I thought the concert was awesome myself. But the first band was not very good, the lead singer couldn't pull off that crap he was doing. Shinedown was by the far the best of the 3 but 3dd did good too. Considering those are two of my favorite bands.
Bookmarks