Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: hella yeah!

No offense, but it would be nice if you quit changing the subject lines so people could follow the posts.
    [img]http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k102/ETWNAPPEL/calgraphic.gif?t=1238543058[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Greencrest can back me when I say that I am a McCain fan. McCain is one of those nice, middle-slightly right candidates that doens't let the big Republican businesses or oil control him. He doesn't care who he has to work with or against to get something done.

The problem for McCain is, the middle-far right wing of the Republican party will not give him the nomination. John McCain is simply not able to by controlled. George Bush is nothing more than a puppet on a string. John McCain would be an entirely different leader. The President would run the country, not Halliburton and Enron.

Having said all of that, I believe the Republicans will choose Rudy Guiliani to run for President in 2008. He has all of the qualifications of today's Republican. He has sucked up to President Bush, he can play on peoples fears over 9/11 (He was in NYC at the time of course), and big business can still run the country. I liked Guiliani until about 2004, when I seen that he was focusing more on sucking up to President Bush and his bid for 2008, then actually trying to get anything accomplished.

My choice for President in 2008 will by Mark Warner. He is a centrist, with a proven record. He is not John Kerry liberal or Karl Rove conservative...Just in that nice in between spot. The Republicans can't (but they will) throw the ole' liberal, liberal, liberal thing at him, because he governed well in a conservative state.

When they bring up Warner's tax increase in 2008, he should ask the Republicans which has worked better...Virginia's surplus or the federal government's 8 trillon dollar deficit?
    Clintwood Greenwave
    Back-to-Back Region D Champions
    2008 LPD Champions

"State in '08"

Inactive Member imported_biggamesjames's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: So Kaine is our next Governor

Yeah I definitely think the Coalfields Expressway took a hit with Kaine got the nod...hope he proves me wrong.

I like both George Allen and Mark Warner and I think both would be great presidential candidates. I think Allen holds the edge in charisma and would stand a better chance on the national level but we could do alot worse that Warner for Prez as well.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Guiliani has WAY to many skeletons in his closet to run for president.

You stated the reason why McCain will most likely not be elected president, he is to much of a wild man, he doesnt have a real solid home base as far as constituents as do people who are farther to the left or right. Although I think he is more conservative than most people realize.
    It is hard to fail, but it is worse never to have tried to succeed.

-Teddy Roosevelt

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789