Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Elvis

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member SunTzu's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 16th, 2002
    Posts
    1,434
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Elvis

    Here's a tidbit for you . Elvis died in '77 28 yrs ago . Last year he made 45 million $$$$ he was the 1st place top earner of all dead celebs . Johnny Cash was 10th place with 7 million .
    Life is a grindstone . Whether it grinds us down or polishes us up , depends on what we are made of .

  2. #2
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: Elvis

    Elvis isn't dead!

  3. #3
    Inactive Member LPD_raider's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 1st, 2004
    Posts
    358
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Elvis

    why aint he?

    actually him and tupac both came over my house last night.. face it he's dead [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

  4. #4
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: Elvis

    I saw him in Kingsport few weeks ago... The king lives

  5. #5
    Inactive Member OAR's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 27th, 2003
    Posts
    1,435
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Elvis

    I agree with PHD...he was taken a dump in the stall next to me at the Mexican restaurant the other night...He was singing and then I said hello King....then he tried to play it off saying "Hola Senor, como estas"....I was like you suck pal, I thought you were dead!! [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

  6. #6
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: Elvis

    I don`t think he could've possibly been as popular as he was had Forrest Gump not shown him how to move those hips

  7. #7
    Inactive Member FSWHO's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 11th, 2005
    Posts
    268
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Elvis

    Elvis and 2Pac aren't dead they probaly live together in the mid west or something where nothing ever happens. And no one important is there so no one thinks about looking there.
    Fall 7 times...
    ...Stand up 8

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •