I didn't see if anybody had posted on this topic yet. So, Iw ill.
It's simple. UnderWorld:Evolution is the best sequel I have ever seen. It's absolutely amazing. If you've seen it, lets hear your thoughts.
I loved it, thought it was just great!
I didn't see if anybody had posted on this topic yet. So, Iw ill.
It's simple. UnderWorld:Evolution is the best sequel I have ever seen. It's absolutely amazing. If you've seen it, lets hear your thoughts.
I loved it, thought it was just great!
Same here steer...excellent flick. One of the few sequels I've ever seen that eclipsed the original. This also left room open for yet a third installment to the story. Great special effects and the story didn't drag any at all. Non-stop action--always something developing.
And to be the shallow male viewer here, that sex scene between Beckinsale & Speedman was HOT--probably the best and most tastefully done scene like that in a non-sexually plot-driven movie I've seen in a LONG time. Me and my g/f just looked at each other after seeing it and were like "WOW".
[U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/miami-med.gif[/IMG][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/nohokie-med.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]
[U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/Funny/owmyballs.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]
you are darn right.......WOW!!!, like OMG WOW!!! it was nice.. I wouldn't mind being that director (Beckinsales) husband!.. What a stud..
Kate Beckinsale will one day be mine haha... shh don't tell my girl.
But have you ever seen a sexier brunette... okay probably, but she's hard to beat.
And just to throw fuel on the fire, she went to Oxford, so she's got brains, hots, and money. I'd be a soccer-dad for that haha.
Go Wahoos!
Go Mounties!
[img]http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a39/flipanova_7/Inferno.jpg[/img]
They don't get much hotter than Kate Beckinsale. And the accent doesn't hurt at all.
![]()
Oooh, I've never seen her as a blonde before.
That pic makes me want to drink Diet Coke and I hate diet drinks lol.
Go Wahoos!
Go Mounties!
[img]http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a39/flipanova_7/Inferno.jpg[/img]
I gotta agree. It was a good sequel in spite of the bad critic reviews & comments about "No plot, too violent, etc." I could follow the plot and it made since if you actually paid attention to the original movie. There was a lot of blood, but DUH!!! It's a vampire/werewolf movie!!!! I didn't think it was any more violent than the first (that the critics seemed to like better). All in all I definitely enjoyed it. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
......and I thought truth was universal. Silly me......
Bookmarks