Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: Wrecks

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member timmy_v's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 7th, 2005
    Posts
    1,586
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Wrecks

    OK since i was just end one for the first time, what was your first wreck when you were driving.
    I just rear-ended the sheriff of dickenson county lol [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img].
    "Somebody may beat me, but they are going to have to bleed to do it." -Pre

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Craes's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 4th, 2005
    Posts
    1,212
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Wrecks

    YOU WIN!!!!!! the Sheriff??????? what did he say?

    I was in a Ford F150 when I was like 8 or so, tire blew out it rolled 3 times before coming to a stop, I had a black eye, the driver had a cut on his back (right through the wing of a dragon tattoo), the other passenger hit his head just enough to get a cut over his eye. We are all lucky we were alive. Crushed one side of the cab in (driver's) the driver leaned over me to sheild me from whatever saved his life when he did cause the top was almost touching his hip.
    I was married by a judge. I should have asked for a jury.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member timmy_v's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 7th, 2005
    Posts
    1,586
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Wrecks

    Ahh he didnt say much he kinda laughed at me a little but and called the cops lol. And i got a following too close ticket. thats the second ticket ive had since ive started driving.
    "Somebody may beat me, but they are going to have to bleed to do it." -Pre

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Craes's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 4th, 2005
    Posts
    1,212
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Wrecks

    do much damage to the vehicles?
    I was married by a judge. I should have asked for a jury.

  5. #5
    Inactive Member timmy_v's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 7th, 2005
    Posts
    1,586
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Wrecks

    Only put a scratch on his truck but it tore up my front end pretty badly.
    "Somebody may beat me, but they are going to have to bleed to do it." -Pre

  6. #6
    Inactive Member Craes's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 4th, 2005
    Posts
    1,212
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Wrecks

    sucks when you hit a big ol truck or SUV...

    Seems like I remember my dad telling me about one when I was little little....like under one or so ( I don't remember any of it ) I think we were the cool ol Pinto lol

    I hit a wall one time, my husband rear ended someone when the brakes went out on our car, we broad sided a van (they pulled over in our lane to go to the carwash in Pennington), went into a ditch once....that's about it
    I was married by a judge. I should have asked for a jury.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •